Epson 1280 Ink Cartridges -Epson Stylus Photo 1280 Ink
Remanufactured Epson 1280 Ink Cartridges from $3.49
Save $27.10 (89% off retail price)
Save $28.46 (86% off retail price)
How to change Epson 1280 ink cartridges on printer?
- Make sure that the printer is turned on. Lift the printer cover then press the "Ink Cartridge Replacement" button of the printer.
- Please wait for the printhead to move at the area where the ink cartridges can be replaced.
- To release the ink cartridge, just simple open the lid covering the cartridge then pull it out from the printer.
- Get your new CompAndSave's Epson 1280 ink cartridge, open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any messes in case it leaks as sometimes, factories tend to overfill ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the Epson 1280 ink cartridge to its respective slot. Close the lid cover of the cartridge, you should hear a click indicating that its locked in place.
- Press the "Ink Cartridge Replacement" button then close printer cover. The printer will automatically go through the ink charging process, let this run on its own to avoid wasting ink.
Most Common Epson 1280 Ink Cartridges Questions
- Where is the cheapest place to buy ink cartridges?
- If you are looking for the cheapest place to buy ink cartridges, you should consider buying remanufactured ink cartridges at CompAndSave. We offer a large selection of low-cost Epson ink cartridges and offers exceptional discounts.
- Does printer ink dry up if you don't use it?
- Yes they do. Printer ink will eventually dry up if it's stored in your machine for a long period of time and the weather can be a factor too. In case you encounter this issue, you can run a printhead cleaning cycle on your printer settings. To remove any clogs, you can manually clean the nozzle of the ink cartridge with a damp paper towel. For more detailed instruction click troubleshooting tips and you will be redirected to the right page.