Epson Stylus C20SX Ink Cartridges
Remanufactured Epson Stylus C20SX Ink Cartridges from $2.99
Save $29.96 (91% off retail price)
Save $29.46 (89% off retail price)
How to Install Epson Stylus C20SX Ink Cartridges?
- Make sure that the printer is turned on.
- Open the printer's top cover, and open the clamp covering the ink cartridges. Carefully pull the ink cartridge that needs to be replaced out from the printer.
- Get your new CompAndSave Epson C20SX ink cartridge open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any messes in case it leaks as sometimes, factories tend to overfill ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the new ink cartridge to its respective slot and put the clamp cover back into place.
- Close the printer's top cover and press the 'Maintenance' button to start the ink charging process. Let this process finish on its own to avoid wasting ink.
Epson Stylus C20SX Ink Cartridges FAQ
- How do I get my Epson printer to recognize compatible cartridges?
- First, make sure that the ink cartridge you installed on your printer is the right model number. To verify this, check the printer's manual or the last ink cartridge that worked on your printer. Look for the model number, which is consisted of alphanumeric characters. For example, the Epson Stylus C20SX printer uses the ink cartridge with the model code of Epson T013201 for black and Epson T014201 for color. Next, is your printer might be having trouble reading the ink cartridge. To fix this issue, remove the ink cartridge from the printer, then wipe the copper part of the cartridge with a damp non-abrasive towel or cloth. Install the cartridge back into the machine and turn it off for 15 minutes. For more troubleshooting steps, click Troubleshooting Tips and you will be redirected to the right page.
- Do remanufactured ink cartridges work in Epson printers?
- Absolutely! CompAndSave's generic, compatible, replacement, or remanufactured ink cartridges are designed to meet or exceed the OEM specifications. This means that you can get the same print quality and the number of prints without paying as much compared to original Epson ink cartridges. Aside from this, using generic ink cartridges will never void the printer's warranty. So you can shop and use our ink cartridges without any worry. For more information about our ink cartridges, click Ink Knowledge Base and you will be redirected to the right page.