Epson Stylus C42UX Ink Cartridges
Remanufactured Epson Stylus C42UX Ink Cartridges from $2.99
Save $9.00 (75% off retail price)
Save $17.00 (85% off retail price)
How to change Epson Stylus C42UX ink cartridges on printer?
- Make sure that the printer is turned on. Then open the printer cover by lifting it.
- Press and hold the "Maintenance" button for 10 seconds. The cartridge carriage will automatically move to the area where the cartridges can be replaced.
- Unclamp the ink cartridge then carefully pull it out from the printer.
- Get your new CompAndSave's Epson Stylus C42UX ink cartridge, open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any messes in case it leaks as sometimes, factories tend to overfill ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the Epson Stylus C42UX ink cartridge to its respective slot and make sure to secure the clamp back into place.
- Close the printer cover and press the "Maintenance" button to start ink charging process. Let this process run until it's done to avoid wasting ink.
Most Common Epson Stylus C42UX Ink Cartridges Questions
- How do I get my Epson printer to recognize my ink cartridges?
- There are many reasons why your printer is not recognizing the ink cartridges. It could be a faulty cartridge chip that may cause the "Cartridge not recognized error" or an Ink spilled that cause blocking the contacts. The good thing is, you can fix this issue by disconnecting the power cord and other cables on your printer, then plug it back in, turn it on, and reload the cartridges after 15 minutes. When the cartridge is out of the printer, carefully clean the printhead with a nonabrasive towel and ensure that the cartridge chip and touch pin are free of residue before reinstalling the cartridge. For more detailed instruction click troubleshooting tips and you will be redirected to the right page.
- Is Epson printer ink toxic?
- The answer is no. Epson printer ink cartridges are non-toxic ink. It is a requirement for every ink manufacturer to use non-toxic ink cartridges that are not dangerous or unsafe to humans. The main ingredients in making ink cartridges are alcohol and ethylene glycol with water. CompAndSave offers a wide variety of non-toxic Epson printer ink cartridges so you can buy and print with confidence.