Help Center - Toner life end message for printers that use TN115 toner
Toner life end message for printers that use TN115 toner
For most Brother printers that use the TN115 toner, you may get a toner end life error message, meaning your printer thinks the toner is low, even though it may not be.
- With power on, open the toner access main door. You will see a "door open" message on the printer display.
- Hit the "Clear/Back" button and go right to the “Toner Reset Menu”
- Using the up and down search arrow buttons, you can scroll through reset options for each of the printer's 4 toner cartridges
Code: B. = black; C. = cyan; M. = magenta and Y. = yellow
- For each for these cartridges is the option to reset for Low Yield (S) or High Yield (H)
- Using the number keypad, select option #1 to reset each to "H".
- Hit the "Clear/Back" button to get out of the menu. Close the access door and you will be able to print.