HP 220 Ink Cartridges - DesignJet 220 Ink
Replacement HP 220 Ink Cartridges from $20.99
How to change HP 220 ink cartridges on printer?
- Make sure that the printer is turned on, then open the HP 220 ink cartridges cover.
- Carefully remove the old HP 220 ink cartridge from the printer.
- Get your new CompAndSave ink cartridge, open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any messes in case it leaks as sometimes, factories tend to overfill ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the HP 220 ink cartridges to the printer ink slot.
- Close the printer cover then try to print a test page.
Most Common HP 220 ink cartridges Questions
- Where is the cheapest place to buy HP ink cartridges?
- CompAndSave features an extensive collection of cheap HP ink cartridges & HP toner cartridges at extreme discounts, including the ink cartridge for HP DesignJet 220.
- Can you print if one cartridge is empty?
- Yes, you can. However, this sometimes depend on the printer. You may call you printer manufacturer to verify if it has this type of feature.