Subscribe and Save 15% off Today!
HP 51626A Ink Cartridge Related Products
Save $25.00 (71% off retail price)
Save $7.00 (70% off retail price)
Save $1.20 (40% off retail price)
Save $6.50 (65% off retail price)
About HP 51626A Ink Cartridge
Replacement HP 51626A Ink Cartridge - HP 26 - Black
CompAndSave offers affordable replacement HP 51626A ink cartridges that boast genuine-like quality and satisfaction. This cartridge perfectly works as the original HP 26 ink cartridge 51626A without fail!
- MADE WITH PRECISION. Every ink cartridge we sell is proven and tested to work like OEM cartridges, with a tested shelf-life of at least 20 months. Our HP 26 black ink cartridge is professionally engineered to ensure that CompAndSave's cartridges will function like original ones—from installation to print quality.
- LOW PRICE, SAME QUALITY. The print capacity and quality of CompAndSave's cartridges match the original HP printer cartridges, but at a lesser price without sacrificing the quality. Purchasing an HP 26 black ink cartridge from us means you get to save $14.00 (40% off retail price), talk about getting the most of your money!
- BUMP UP YOUR SAVINGS. Want to enjoy even bigger savings? Purchase our HP 51626A ink cartridges and HP 51625A ink cartridge tri-color in bulk.
- NEXT DAY SHIPPING. HP 26 ink cartridge orders placed before 2:00 p.m. PST will be shipped out the same business day. Visit our Shipping Policy for more information.
- FREE SHIPPING. For U.S. orders, checking out $50 or more means the shipping fee is on us!
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE. We offer a FULL refund within ten days based on the delivery date of your CompAndSave products. We even issue refunds and store credits up to 365 days from purchase. That is how confident we are in the quality of our replacement HP 26 black ink cartridges. Make sure to read our Return Policy for more details.
- ECO-FRIENDLY SOLUTIONS. Did you know that our replacement or remanufactured cartridges are environmentally friendly? Instead of throwing away empty original HP cartridges, our manufacturer meticulously recycles them to function exactly like the originals. By purchasing our replacement HP 51626A ink cartridges, you will not only save a ton of money, but you will also be helping to preserve the environment.
- WILL NOT VOID PRINTER WARRANTY. Using replacement, compatible, or remanufactured printer cartridges will never void your printer warranty. To know more, check our Ink Knowledge Base page or contact us for other concerns.
Go ahead and find your printer from the compatible printer list for HP 51626A ink cartridges provided below. Take advantage of our great prices for HP 26 ink cartridges today. SAVE more now!
HP 51626A Ink Cartridge FAQs
Absolutely! CompAndSave's generic, compatible, replacement, or remanufactured ink cartridges are designed to meet or exceed the OEM specifications. This means that you can get the same print quality and the number of prints without paying as much compared to original HP ink cartridges. Aside from this, using generic cartridges will never void the printer's warranty. So you can shop and use our cartridges without any worry. For more information about our cartridges, click ink knowledge base, and you will be redirected to the right page.
OEM ink and toner manufacturers claim that the high cost of toner cartridges is due to the research and development of technologies to deliver high-quality ink and toner. However, it is worth noting that there are generic cartridges that exceed OEM requirements while being less expensive than their counterparts. CompAndSave's compatible and replacement ink and toner cartridges are engineered to meet or exceed OEM standards. That is to say, you can have the same print quality and page output without spending a fortune. Please keep in mind that using generic, remanufactured, or replacement cartridges will never void the warranty on your printer. For additional information, please visit ink knowledge base, and you will be redirected to the right page.
In order to refill HP 26 ink cartridges, you just need to have a genuine empty cartridge, the right instruction, and tools. But to avoid issues, we highly suggest you replace any empty ink cartridges. CompAndSave offers a wide variety of cheap printer ink cartridges at a much lesser price without compromising its quality. Our cartridges are manufactured to meet or exceed the OEM specifications, which will save you from all the trouble of going through the process of refilling an ink cartridge. If you need a step-by-step instructions on how to refill an ink cartridge, click Ink Refill Guide, and you will be redirected to the right page.
The installation procedure for HP 51626A ink cartridges varies on the printer model that you have. Some printers will require a different or special procedure that other models will not require. So, with that being said, we recommend looking for your printer model below in the compatible printers field. Click the printer model, and you will be redirected to another page with the exact installation procedure for your printer. For more information, you may also click Ink Installation Guide, and you will be redirected to the right page. Please note that this instruction is just a general procedure that is applicable to most printers.
HP 51626A Ink Cartridge Specifications
|Replaces OEM #||51626A|
|Ink Volume||40 ml|
|Approximate Page Yield||794|
|Cost per page||2.64 cents|
|Number of pieces||1|
|Product Shelf Life||18-24 months|
HP 51626A Ink Cartridge Compatible Printers
- HP DeskWriter
- HP DeskWriter 400
- HP DeskWriter 500
- HP DeskWriter 500c
- HP DeskWriter 510
- HP DeskWriter 520
- HP DeskWriter 520c
- HP DeskWriter 540
- HP DeskWriter 540c
- HP DeskWriter 550
- HP DeskWriter 550c
- HP DeskWriter 560
- HP DeskWriter 560c
- HP DeskWriter C
- HP DeskWriter C510
- HP DeskWriter C520
- HP DeskWriter C540
- HP DeskWriter C550
- HP DeskWriter C550c
- HP DeskWriter C560
- HP DeskWriter C560c
- HP DeskWriter(1st Version)
Replacement HP 51626A Ink Cartridge Reviews
Happy with your service!Review for Replacement HP 51626A Ink Cartridge - HP 26 - BlackFits my old printer! Works well!Was this review helpful?
Remanufactured with wrong chip?Review for Replacement HP 51626A Ink Cartridge - HP 26 - BlackCartridge has black ink but it is recognized as the color cartridge by the printer. Therefore, it does not work. The physical form factor is the same but there’s a firmware difference.Was this review helpful?
Had to return, but great service.Review for Replacement HP 51626A Ink Cartridge - HP 26 - BlackUnfortunately the cartridge didn’t fit our computer. The return went really well. Very impressed with Compand Save, and would shop with them again.Was this review helpful?
The ink cartridge printed one quarter page and then stopped working.Review for Replacement HP 51626A Ink Cartridge - HP 26 - BlackThe ink cartridge printed one quarter page and then stopped working. I was told I would be MAILED a return label for a refund. I was EMAILED a return label instead. Since I can not print anything without an ink cartridge, how was I suppose to print a return label?Was this review helpful?
Review for Replacement HP 51626A Ink Cartridge - HP 26 - BlackThe black 26 are very good but the two color 25s were dry. I d like to order 2 more color 25s but mmake sure they are full. I really like how fast you responded & shipped my items. Seriously, send me two color carrridges if you have them. You have my visa no.Was this review helpful?
Review for Replacement HP 51626A Ink Cartridge - HP 26 - BlackInk cartridge was fine, no issues. But very impressed with Comp and Save customer service. They were helpful and knowledgeable. Will definitely order from them again!Was this review helpful?
Works wellReview for Replacement HP 51626A Ink Cartridge - HP 26 - BlackWorks wellWas this review helpful?
Review for Replacement HP 51626A Ink Cartridge - HP 26 - BlackEverything was great, except I keep getting this request.Was this review helpful?
Review for Replacement HP 51626A Ink Cartridge - HP 26 - BlackThe ink was not as black as originals. Seemed “watered down”. Otherwise it worked well.Was this review helpful?