HP DeskJet 560c Ink Cartridges
Replacement HP DeskJet 560c Ink Cartridges from $9.99
Save $14.00 (41% off retail price)
Save $25.00 (72% off retail price)
How do I install HP DeskJet 560c Ink on my printer?
- Open the ink cartridge lid, then take out the ink cartridge.
- Get your new CompAndSave HP 560c ink cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any messes in case it leaks, as sometimes factories tend to overfill ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color along with the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the new printer ink into their correct color slots until it snaps lock into place.
- The printer's icons will stop blinking once all cartridges have been successfully installed. On the front panel, press the ENTER key.
- Put the ink cartridge lid back on. The message "HP ink cartridges successfully installed" will appear on the front panel.
HP DeskJet 560c Ink FAQs
- What ink does HP DeskJet 560c use?
- The HP DeskJet 560c uses HP 26 black ink cartridge and HP 25 tri-color ink cartridge. CompAndSave offers replacement standard HP 26 black ink cartridges and HP 25 tri-color ink cartridges.Get high-quality ink cartridges that’s budget-friendly.To know more about remanufactured and compatible ink cartridges, check our Ink Knowledge Base.
- Can you use other ink in my HP printer?
- Yes, you can use compatible ink cartridges for your HP printer. Compatible, replacement, or remanufactured toner cartridges are designed to meet or exceed the OEM specifications. This means that you can get the same print quality and the number of prints without paying as much compared to the original ink cartridges. Our compatible, replacement, or remanufactured ink cartridges are also covered with a 1-year 100% satisfaction guarantee.