HP DesignJet 600 Ink Cartridges
Replacement HP DesignJet 600 Ink Cartridges from $20.99
How to change HP DesignJet 600 ink cartridges on printer?
- On the printer's control panel, click on the Access Pens button.
- Open both the control panel and cartridge access door.
- Remove the used cartridge by gently pushing it down.
- Get your new CompAndSave HP DesignJet 600 ink cartridge. Open the cartridge over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case of a powder leak, as sometimes, factories tend to overfill cartridges. Remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color and the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it. Make sure that you only touch the black plastic part.
- Insert the new HP DesignJet 600 printer ink cartridge until it clicks into place.
- Close the cartridge access door and the control panel.
HP DesignJet 600 Ink Cartridge FAQs
- Are compatible cartridges any good?
- Yes. Compatible cartridges are designed to meet or surpass OEM standards. The size, volume of ink, and print quality are all intended to be comparable to original ink cartridges. Using these ink cartridges will never void your printer's warranty. Get information on how awesome getting remanufactured cartridges are by checking our Ink Knowledge Base.
- Why does my ink cartridge run out so fast?
- Various reasons may result in having your printer ink cartridge run out faster than you expected. The type of document you print is one. Bold and large fonts, colored texts, high-resolution images, photos, and illustrations will deplete your ink at no time. Simple clogs on the nozzle may also result in poor printing quality, suggesting that your cartridge is running out of ink. For more information on how to resolve no or low ink warning on your printer, click our Troubleshooting Tips.
Replacement HP DesignJet 600 Ink Cartridges Reviews
Happy with your service!Review for Replacement HP 51626A Ink Cartridge - HP 26 - BlackFits my old printer! Works well!Was this review helpful?
Remanufactured with wrong chip?Review for Replacement HP 51626A Ink Cartridge - HP 26 - BlackCartridge has black ink but it is recognized as the color cartridge by the printer. Therefore, it does not work. The physical form factor is the same but there’s a firmware difference.Was this review helpful?
Had to return, but great service.Review for Replacement HP 51626A Ink Cartridge - HP 26 - BlackUnfortunately the cartridge didn’t fit our computer. The return went really well. Very impressed with Compand Save, and would shop with them again.Was this review helpful?
The ink cartridge printed one quarter page and then stopped working.Review for Replacement HP 51626A Ink Cartridge - HP 26 - BlackThe ink cartridge printed one quarter page and then stopped working. I was told I would be MAILED a return label for a refund. I was EMAILED a return label instead. Since I can not print anything without an ink cartridge, how was I suppose to print a return label?Was this review helpful?
Review for Replacement HP 51626A Ink Cartridge - HP 26 - BlackThe black 26 are very good but the two color 25s were dry. I d like to order 2 more color 25s but mmake sure they are full. I really like how fast you responded & shipped my items. Seriously, send me two color carrridges if you have them. You have my visa no.Was this review helpful?
Review for Replacement HP 51626A Ink Cartridge - HP 26 - BlackInk cartridge was fine, no issues. But very impressed with Comp and Save customer service. They were helpful and knowledgeable. Will definitely order from them again!Was this review helpful?
Works wellReview for Replacement HP 51626A Ink Cartridge - HP 26 - BlackWorks wellWas this review helpful?
Review for Replacement HP 51626A Ink Cartridge - HP 26 - BlackEverything was great, except I keep getting this request.Was this review helpful?
Review for Replacement HP 51626A Ink Cartridge - HP 26 - BlackThe ink was not as black as originals. Seemed “watered down”. Otherwise it worked well.Was this review helpful?