HP DesignJet 600 Ink Cartridges
Replacement HP DesignJet 600 Ink Cartridges from $20.99
How to change HP DesignJet 600 ink cartridges on printer?
- On the printer's control panel, click on the Access Pens button.
- Open both the control panel and cartridge access door.
- Remove the used cartridge by gently pushing it down.
- Get your new CompAndSave HP DesignJet 600 ink cartridge. Open the cartridge over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case of a powder leak, as sometimes, factories tend to overfill cartridges. Remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color and the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it. Make sure that you only touch the black plastic part.
- Insert the new HP DesignJet 600 printer ink cartridge until it clicks into place.
- Close the cartridge access door and the control panel.
HP DesignJet 600 Ink Cartridge FAQs
- Are compatible cartridges any good?
- Yes. Compatible cartridges are designed to meet or surpass OEM standards. The size, volume of ink, and print quality are all intended to be comparable to original ink cartridges. Using these ink cartridges will never void your printer's warranty. Get information on how awesome getting remanufactured cartridges are by checking our Ink Knowledge Base.
- Why does my ink cartridge run out so fast?
- Various reasons may result in having your printer ink cartridge run out faster than you expected. The type of document you print is one. Bold and large fonts, colored texts, high-resolution images, photos, and illustrations will deplete your ink at no time. Simple clogs on the nozzle may also result in poor printing quality, suggesting that your cartridge is running out of ink. For more information on how to resolve no or low ink warning on your printer, click our Troubleshooting Tips.