HP DeskJet 550C Ink Cartridges
Replacement HP DeskJet 550C Ink Cartridges from $9.99
Save $14.00 (41% off retail price)
Save $25.00 (72% off retail price)
How do I install the ink in my HP DeskJet 550C?
- To turn on the printer, press the power button. Open the cartridge access door.
- The ink cartridge's carriage will automatically move, so make sure to wait for it to completely stop moving before you proceed.
- Press down then pull out slowly the old ink cartridges.
- Get your new CompAndSave HP 550C ink cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any messes in case it leaks, as sometimes factories tend to overfill ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color along with the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into their correct color slots until it snaps lock into place. The black ink cartridge should be on the right slot, while the tri-color should be on the left.
- Close the ink cartridge access door.
HP DeskJet 550C Ink Cartridge FAQs
- What ink does HP DeskJet 550C use?
- HP DeskJet 550C printer uses the standard yield HP 26 black ink cartridge and HP 25 tri-color ink cartridge. CompAndSave offers replacement HP 26 black and HP 25 ink cartridges that are high-quality and budget-friendly. To know more about remanufactured and compatible ink cartridges, check our Ink Knowledge Base.
- Can I use other ink in my HP printer?
- Using other number ink cartridges in your HP printer may not work. The cartridge for your printer has a chip that is programmed to work with your specific HP machine. However, you have the option to use generic cartridges aside from OEM. Compatible, replacement, or remanufactured toner cartridges are designed to meet or exceed the OEM specifications. This means that you can get the same print quality and the number of prints without paying as much compared to the original ink cartridges. Our compatible, replacement, or remanufactured ink cartridges are also covered with a 1-year 100% satisfaction guarantee. CompAndSave offers the replacement standard yield HP 26 black and HP 25 tri-color ink cartridges for your HP DeskJet 550C printer.