HP Deskjet 400 Ink Cartridges
Replacement HP Deskjet 400 Ink Cartridges $9.99
Save $14.00 (40% off retail price)
Save $25.00 (71% off retail price)
How do I install HP Deskjet 400 ink cartridges?
- Turn on your printer. Open the printer's cover.
- Remove the used ink cartridge.
- Get your new CompAndSave HP Deskjet 400 cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case it leaks, as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color along with the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Place the print cartridge on the holder at an angle so that the green top is facing you.
- Push the green top into the print cartridge until it snaps into place.
- Close the printer access cover.
HP Deskjet 400 Ink Cartridges FAQs
- What ink does HP Deskjet 400 use?
- HP Deskjet 400 printer uses the standard yield HP 26 black and HP 25 color ink cartridges. CompAndSave offers the replacement HP 26 black and HP 25 tri-color cartridges, which are high-quality printer inks that are budget-friendly. To know more about remanufactured and compatible ink cartridges, check our Ink Knowledge Base.
- Can I use generic ink in HP printer?
- Absolutely! CompAndSave's generic, compatible, replacement, or remanufactured ink cartridges are designed to meet or exceed the OEM specifications. This means that you can get the same print quality and number of prints without paying as much compared to original ink cartridges. Aside from this, using generic ink cartridges will never void the printer's warranty, so you can shop and use our ink cartridges without any worry. For more information, click our Ink Knowledge Base. CompAndSave offers the replacement standard yield HP 26 black and HP 25 tri-color ink cartridges for your HP Deskjet 400 printer.