HP DeskJet 1000 Printer J110a Ink Cartridges
Replacement HP DeskJet 1000 Printer J110a Ink Cartridges from $18.95
Save $32.08 (45% off retail price)
Save $6.09 (13% off retail price)
Save $71.50 (55% off retail price)
Save $122.20 (56% off retail price)
Save $4.04 (18% off retail price)
Save $28.04 (58% off retail price)
Save $7.04 (24% off retail price)
Save $21.04 (48% off retail price)
How to Install HP DeskJet 1000 Printer J110a Ink Cartridges?
- Make sure that the printer is turned on and load a stack of plain white paper in the paper tray.
- Open the ink cartridge access cover in front of the printer.
- The ink cartridge's carriage will automatically move, so make sure to wait for it to completely stop moving before you proceed.
- Lightly push the ink cartridge down to release it then pull it out from the printer.
- Get your new CompAndSave HP J110a ink cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case it leaks as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the new HP DeskJet 1000 Printer J110a cartridge to its respective slot until it snaps lock into place.
- Close the printer's ink access cover.
HP DeskJet 1000 Printer J110a Ink Cartridge FAQs
- What ink does HP DeskJet 1000 use?
- HP DeskJet 1000 - J110a printer is both compatible for the standard yield HP 61 and high yield HP 61XL ink cartridges, which come in black and tri-color. CompAndSave offers the replacement HP 61 and HP 61XL ink cartridges that will work as a replacement for the original HP ink cartridges but at a very affordable price.
- Can I refill HP ink cartridges myself?
- Yes, you can refill empty genuine HP ink cartridges. You just need to have the right instruction and tools in order to do so. But to avoid issues, we highly suggest you replace any empty ink cartridges. CompAndSave offers a wide variety of cheap printer ink cartridges at a much lesser price without compromising their quality. Our cartridges are manufactured to meet or exceed the OEM specifications, which will save you from all the trouble of going through the process of refilling an ink cartridge.