How To Install HP Deskjet 1010 Ink Cartridges?
HP Deskjet 1010 Ink Cartridges
Replacement HP Deskjet 1010 Ink Cartridges from $18.95
Save $32.08 (45% off retail price)
Save $6.09 (13% off retail price)
Save $71.50 (55% off retail price)
Save $122.20 (56% off retail price)
Save $4.04 (18% off retail price)
Save $28.04 (58% off retail price)
Save $7.04 (24% off retail price)
Save $21.04 (48% off retail price)
How to change HP DeskJet 1010 ink replacement cartridges on printer?
- Make sure that the printer is turned on. Place down the paper output tray then gently open the ink cartridge access door.
- The HP DeskJet 1010 ink cartridge carriage will automatically move so make sure to wait for it to completely stop moving before you proceed.
- To release the ink cartridge, just gently press it down then pull it out from the printer.
- Get your new CompAndSave's HP 1010 ink cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case it leaks as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the HP 1010 printer ink cartridge to its respective slot. You should hear a snap indicating that it is locked in place.
- Close the ink cartridge access door then try to print a test page.
HP DeskJet 1010 Ink Cartridge FAQs
- What ink does HP DeskJet 1010 use?
- You can use either the standard yield HP 61 or the high yield HP 61XL ink cartridges in black and tri-color.
- Is it OK to use non-HP cartridges in my printer?
- Yes, it is fine to use non-HP cartridges for your printer as our ink cartridges are designed to meet or exceed the OEM specifications. Our products will work the same way as the original ones and on top of that, they are also covered with a 1-year warranty.