How To Install HP Deskjet 1015 Ink Cartridges?
HP Deskjet 1015 Ink Cartridges
Replacement HP Deskjet 1015 Ink Cartridges from $18.95
Save $32.08 (45% off retail price)
Save $6.09 (13% off retail price)
Save $71.50 (55% off retail price)
Save $122.20 (56% off retail price)
Save $4.04 (18% off retail price)
Save $28.04 (58% off retail price)
Save $7.04 (24% off retail price)
Save $21.04 (48% off retail price)
How to change HP DeskJet 1015 ink cartridges on printer?
- Make sure that the printer is turned on and load a stack of plain white paper in the paper tray.
- Open the ink cartridge access door. The ink cartridge's carriage will automatically move so make sure to wait for it to completely stop moving before you proceed.
- To release the ink cartridge, just lightly push it down then pull the cartridge out from the printer.
- Get your new CompAndSave's HP Deskjet ink Advantage 1015 ink cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case it leaks as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the HP Deskjet 1015 cartridge to its respective slot, you should hear a click indicating that it is locked in place.
- Close the ink cartridge access door then print the alignment test page.
HP DeskJet 1015 Ink Cartridge FAQs
- Is it OK to use non HP cartridges in my printer?
- Yes, it is fine to use non-HP ink cartridges for your printer. CompAndSave ink cartridges are designed to meet or exceed the OEM specifications so it will work the same way as the original ones at a much lesser price. On top of that, our products are also covered with a 1-year warranty. Please note that using third party ink cartridges will not void your printer warranty. Click our Ink Knowledge Base so you will be redirected to the right page.
- Can I use HP ink cartridge 60 instead of 61?
- The answer is no. HP 60 and HP 61 are not interchangeable. HP DeskJet 1015 printer only uses HP 61 or HP 61XL ink cartridges. Printers that use HP 60 ink cannot use HP 61 ink cartridges and vice versa.