How To Install HP DeskJet 1050 Ink Cartridges?
HP DeskJet 1050 Ink Cartridges
Replacement HP DeskJet 1050 Ink Cartridges from $18.95
Save $32.08 (45% off retail price)
Save $6.09 (13% off retail price)
Save $71.50 (55% off retail price)
Save $122.20 (56% off retail price)
Save $4.04 (18% off retail price)
Save $28.04 (58% off retail price)
Save $7.04 (24% off retail price)
Save $21.04 (48% off retail price)
How to change HP DeskJet 1050 ink cartridges on printer?
- Make sure that the printer is turned on and load a stack of plain white paper in the paper tray.
- Open the ink cartridge access door. The ink cartridge's carriage will automatically move so make sure to wait for it to completely stop moving before you proceed.
- To release the ink cartridge, just lightly push it down then pull the cartridge out from the printer.
- Get your new CompAndSave HP 1050 printer ink cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case it leaks as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the HP DeskJet 1050 cartridge to its respective slot. You should hear a click indicating that it is locked in place.
- Close the ink cartridge access door then print the alignment test page.
HP DeskJet 1050 Ink Cartridge FAQs
- What ink does the HP Deskjet 1050 use?
- You can use either the standard yield HP Deskjet 1050 ink cartridge, which is the HP 61 or the high yield HP 61XL ink cartridge.
- Do you need all ink cartridges to print HP?
- The answer is yes. It must have both inks in order to print since printers are designed to use small amounts of ink from each cartridge installed based on the printing needs, even if you only use black ink, the other cartridges must have ink for the printer to function. You can change the printer software settings to print only in black if you want to reduce the usage of color cartridges if a few of your colors are on low ink. However, to avoid printing issues, we highly suggest you replace any low ink cartridges. CompAndSave offers a wide variety of cheap printer ink cartridges without compromising its quality so you can print to your heart's content.