How To Install HP DeskJet 2131 Ink Cartridges
HP DeskJet 2131 Ink Cartridges
Replacement HP DeskJet 2131 Ink Cartridges from $20.95
Save $42.08 (51% off retail price)
Save $6.09 (13% off retail price)
Save $62.27 (51% off retail price)
Save $106.50 (52% off retail price)
Save $25.04 (54% off retail price)
Save $2.04 (9% off retail price)
Save $27.04 (55% off retail price)
Save $7.04 (24% off retail price)
How to change HP Deskjet 2131 ink cartridges on printer?
- Make sure that the printer is turned on then open the paper output tray and load a stack of plain white paper in the paper tray. Then Open the ink cartridge access door by grasping the handle inside the printer.
- The HP 2131 ink cartridge carriage will automatically move so make sure to wait for it to completely stop moving before you proceed.
- To release the ink cartridge just gently press it down then pull it out from the printer.
- Get your new CompAndSave HP 2131 printer cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case it leaks as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the the ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the HP DeskJet 2131 prprinter inter ink cartridge to its respective slot. You should hear a snap indicating that its locked in place.
- Close the ink cartridge access door then try to print a test page.
HP DeskJet 2131 Ink Cartridges FAQs
- What ink does HP DeskJet 2131 use?
- HP DeskJet 2131 printer uses both the black and tri-color HP 63 standard yield ink cartridges or the the HP 63XL high yield ink cartridges.
- Do you need both black and color cartridge to print?
- The answer is yes. Even if you will only need the black ink, the other cartridges should have ink for the printer to work as printers are designed to use small amounts of ink out from each cartridge installed depending on your printing needs. If you want to minimize the use of color ink since a few of your color cartridges are low in ink, you can change your printer software settings for it to print only in black. To avoid printing issues, we highly suggest you replace any low ink cartridges. CompAndSave offers a wide variety of cheap printer ink cartridges without compromising its quality so you can print to your heart's content.