HP Deskjet 2540 Ink Cartridges
Replacement HP Deskjet 2540 Ink Cartridges from $18.95
Save $32.08 (45% off retail price)
Save $6.09 (13% off retail price)
Save $71.50 (55% off retail price)
Save $122.20 (56% off retail price)
Save $4.04 (18% off retail price)
Save $28.04 (58% off retail price)
Save $7.04 (24% off retail price)
Save $21.04 (48% off retail price)
How to change HP DeskJet 2540 ink cartridges on printer?
- Turn the printer on.
- Put a stack of paper into the tray.
- Open the front cover to get access to the cartridges. The ink cartridge carrier will move and settle for the cartridge replacement position. Do not move or stop the print holder by touching it or forcing it to move. Allow it to settle without interruption.
- Gently push the used HP Deskjet 2540 printer ink cartridge down to release it. Then, take it off of the machine.
- Get your new CompAndSave HP 2540 ink cartridge. Open the cartridge over a sink or garbage can to avoid any messes in case of a leak, as sometimes, factories tend to overfill cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color and the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the HP Deskjet 2540 cartridge into the machine. Push it until it clicks in place.
- Close the front cover.
Most Common HP DeskJet 2540 Ink Cartridges Questions
- What ink does an HP DeskJet 2540 use?
- HP DeskJet 2540 printer ink are the standard yield HP 61 black and HP 61 colored cartridges. The printer can also use the high yield HP 61XL black and tri-color cartridges. CompAndSave offers discounted replacement HP 61 and HP 61XL ink cartridges with genuine-like quality and satisfaction. These ink cartridges will work as a replacement for the original HP DeskJet 2540 cartridges but at a very affordable price.
- Can you use other ink cartridges in a HP printer?
- You can use other ink cartridges such as replacement, compatible, or off-brand as long as it replaces the OEM counterpart. For example, HP DeskJet 2540 can use replacement ink HP 61 black and tri-color cartridges. It cannot use other ink cartridges with a different model number. Head on to CompAndSave to shop for your ink cartridge! CompAndSave offers great deals on HP 2540 ink replacement cartridges. Plus, our low-HP DeskJet 2540 cartridges are backed up with a 1-year 100% satisfaction guarantee.