HP DeskJet 2723e Ink Cartridges
Replacement HP DeskJet 2723e Ink Cartridges from $19.95
Save $13.48 (25% off retail price)
Save $1.40 (3% off retail price)
Save $20.11 (25% off retail price)
Save $1.04 (2% off retail price)
Save $37.05 (28% off retail price)
Save $1.00 (1% off retail price)
Save $8.05 (29% off retail price)
Save $6.04 (23% off retail price)
Save $7.04 (26% off retail price)
Save $1.05 (5% off retail price)
How to Install HP DeskJet 2723e Ink Cartridges?
- Make sure that the printer is turned on.
- Open the printer's ink cartridge access door, which can be found in front of the printer.
- The ink cartridge's carriage will automatically move, so make sure to wait for it to completely stop moving before you proceed.
- Gently push the ink cartridge down to release it, then pull it out from the printer.
- Get your new CompAndSave HP 2723e ink cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any messes in case it leaks as sometimes, factories tend to overfill ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the new ink cartridge to its respective slot until it snaps lock into place.
- Close the printer's ink cartridge access door.
Most Common HP DeskJet 2723e Ink Cartridges Questions
- Can you use compatible ink cartridges in HP printers?
- Yes! CompAndSave's replacement, remanufactured or compatible ink cartridges are designed to meet or exceed the OEM specifications. This means that you can have the same print quality and the number of prints without paying as much compared to the original ink cartridges. Using these types of cartridges will not void your printer's warranty. To know more about these types of ink cartridges, click ink knowledge base and you will be redirected to the right page.
- Why does my HP printer say incompatible ink cartridge?
- There are several reasons why your printer will show an "Incompatible Ink Cartridge" error. First, make sure that the ink cartridge you installed on your printer is the right model number. To verify this, check the printer's manual or the last ink cartridge that worked on your printer. Look for the model number, which is consisted of alphanumeric characters. For example, HP DeskJet 2723e uses the ink cartridge with the model code of HP 67 or HP 67XL. Next, is your printer might be having trouble reading the ink cartridge. To fix this issue, remove the ink cartridge from the printer, then wipe the copper part of the cartridge with a damp non-abrasive towel or clothe. Install the cartridge back into the machine and turn it off for 15 minutes. For more troubleshooting steps, click Troubleshooting Tips and you will be redirected to the right page.