HP DeskJet 2724 Ink Cartridges
Replacement HP DeskJet 2724 Ink Cartridges from $19.95
Save $13.48 (25% off retail price)
Save $1.40 (3% off retail price)
Save $20.11 (25% off retail price)
Save $1.04 (2% off retail price)
Save $37.05 (28% off retail price)
Save $1.00 (1% off retail price)
Save $8.05 (29% off retail price)
Save $6.04 (23% off retail price)
Save $7.04 (26% off retail price)
Save $1.05 (5% off retail price)
How to change HP DeskJet 2724 ink cartridge replacement on printer?
- Make sure that the printer is turned on.
- Get access on the ink cartridges by opening the front cover of the printer.
- The ink cartridge's carriage will automatically move, so make sure to wait for it to completely stop moving before you proceed.
- Push down the ink cartridge to unlock and release it then pull the cartridge out from the printer.
- Get your new CompAndSave HP 2724 ink cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case it leaks as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the HP DeskJet 2724 cartridge to its respective slot. Gently push it in until it clicks into place.
- Close the front cover and try to print a test page.
HP DeskJet 2724 Ink Cartridge FAQs
- What ink does HP 2724 use?
- HP DeskJet 2724 printer uses the HP 67 black and HP 67 tri-color ink cartridges. This printer is also compatible with the high yield HP 67XL black and HP 67XL tri-color ink cartridges. These high yield ink cartridges contain more ink and can print more pages compared to the standard version. Replacement HP DeskJet 2724 high yield and standard ink cartridges with genuine-like quality and satisfaction are available at CompAndSave. These ink cartridges will work as a replacement of the original HP 67 and HP 67XL cartridges but at a very affordable price!
- Does printer ink dry up if you don't use it?
- Yes, printer ink inside the cartridge can dry up especially if they are not being used for quite a long time. To avoid this, you can do small print jobs from time to time to keep the cartridge nozzle moist.