HP DeskJet 2734e Ink Cartridges
Replacement HP DeskJet 2734e Ink Cartridges from $19.95
Save $13.48 (25% off retail price)
Save $1.40 (3% off retail price)
Save $20.11 (25% off retail price)
Save $1.04 (2% off retail price)
Save $37.05 (28% off retail price)
Save $1.00 (1% off retail price)
Save $8.05 (29% off retail price)
Save $6.04 (23% off retail price)
Save $7.04 (26% off retail price)
Save $1.05 (5% off retail price)
How to Install HP DeskJet 2734e Ink Cartridges?
- Make sure that the printer is turned on.
- Open the printer's ink cartridge access door, which can be found in front of the printer.
- The ink cartridge's carriage will automatically move, so make sure to wait for it to completely stop moving before you proceed.
- Gently push the ink cartridge down to release it, then pull it out from the printer.
- Get your new CompAndSave HP 2734e ink cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any messes in case it leaks as sometimes, factories tend to overfill ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the new ink cartridge to its respective slot until it snaps lock into place.
- Close the printer's ink cartridge access door.
Most Common HP DeskJet 2734e Ink Cartridges Questions
- What kind of ink does the HP DeskJet printer take?
- HP DeskJet printers use different kinds or models of ink cartridges. To know the model number of the cartridge your DeskJet printer is using, you may check the user's manual that came with your printer. You may also check the existing cartridge that is installed in your printer. In front or on the side is a label or sticker with the model number, which is usually consisted of alphanumeric characters. For example, the HP DeskJet 2734e printer uses the ink cartridge that has the model code of HP 67 for standard yield and HP 67XL for high yield.
- Are HP 63 and 67 ink cartridges interchangeable?
- The short answer is no. The compatibility for these ink cartridges differs, and they are not interchangeable. Printers that use HP 63/63XL cannot use HP 67/67XL and vice versa. If you try to install an HP 63/63XL ink to a printer that uses HP 67/67XL, your printer will recognize this as an incorrect or incompatible ink cartridge and might cause printing issues to your machine.