HP DeskJet 2755e Ink Cartridges
Replacement HP DeskJet 2755e Ink Cartridges from $19.95
Save $13.48 (25% off retail price)
Save $1.40 (3% off retail price)
Save $20.11 (25% off retail price)
Save $1.04 (2% off retail price)
Save $37.05 (28% off retail price)
Save $1.00 (1% off retail price)
Save $8.05 (29% off retail price)
Save $6.04 (23% off retail price)
Save $7.04 (26% off retail price)
Save $1.05 (5% off retail price)
HP DeskJet 2755e Ink Replacement Guide
- Make sure that the printer is turned on.
- Get access on the ink cartridges by opening the front cover of the printer.
- The ink cartridge's carriage will automatically move, so make sure to wait for it to completely stop moving before you proceed.
- Push down the ink cartridge to unlock and release it. Then, pull the cartridge out from the printer.
- Get your new CompAndSave HP 2755e ink cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case it leaks as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the HP 2755e ink cartridge to its respective slot, gently push it in until it clicks into place.
- Close the front cover and try to print a test page.
HP DeskJet 2755e Ink Cartridges FAQs
- What ink does HP DeskJet 2755e use?
- HP DeskJet 2755e is compatible with standard yield HP 67 and high yield HP 67XL ink cartridges. It comes in black and tricolor ink.
- How many pages does an HP XL cartridge print?
- It usually depends on the ink cartridge model. As for the HP DeskJet 2755e, this printer is using the standard yield HP 67 that can print up to 120 pages for the black and 100 pages for the tri-color. The high yield HP 67XL ink cartridges, on the other hand, can print 240 pages for the black and 200 pages for the tri-color.
- Is it worth buying HP XL ink cartridges?
- Totally! They work the same as the standard HP inks, but can print more pages. With that being said, you don't have to purchase and install a new ink as often as you do if you used to print using the standard ink. You can also save money from purchasing an XL ink cartridge as the cost of printing per page is definitely way lesser than the cost per page when using a standard ink. All in all, buying an HP XL ink cartridge is definitely worth it.