How To Install HP DeskJet 3050 Ink Cartridges?
HP DeskJet 3050 Ink Cartridges
Replacement HP DeskJet 3050 Ink Cartridges from $18.95
Save $32.08 (45% off retail price)
Save $6.09 (13% off retail price)
Save $71.50 (55% off retail price)
Save $122.20 (56% off retail price)
Save $4.04 (18% off retail price)
Save $28.04 (58% off retail price)
Save $7.04 (24% off retail price)
Save $21.04 (48% off retail price)
How do I change HP DeskJet 3050 ink cartridges on printer?
- Make sure that the printer is turned on then load a stack of plain white paper in the paper tray. Open the ink cartridge access door in front of the printer.
- The HP 3050 printer ink cartridge' carriage will automatically move so make sure to wait for it to completely stop moving before you proceed.
- To release the ink cartridge, just lightly press it down then pull the cartridge out of the printer.
- Get your new CompAndSave's HP 3050 ink cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case it leaks as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the HP DeskJet 3050 printer cartridge to its respective slot. You should hear a snap indicating that it is locked in place.
- Lastly, close the ink cartridge access door.
HP DeskJet 3050 Ink Cartridge FAQs
- What ink does HP DeskJet 3050 use?
- You can use either the standard yield HP 61 or the high yield HP 61XL ink cartridges in black and tri-color.
- Can I put 2 black ink cartridges in my HP DeskJet 3050 printer?
- No, you can't install 2 black cartridges at the same time as your printer will recognize that a wrong cartridge is installed on the slot intended for the color ink cartridge only.