HP DeskJet 340 Ink Cartridges
Replacement HP DeskJet 340 Ink Cartridges from $9.99
Save $40.16 (75% off retail price)
Save $25.00 (72% off retail price)
How to change HP DeskJet 340 ink cartridges on printer?
- Make sure that the printer is turned on, then open the ink cartridge access door.
- The HP DeskJet 340 ink cartridges' carriage will automatically move so make sure to wait for it to completely stop moving before you proceed. Then pull the ink cartridge out from the printer.
- Get your new CompAndSave's HP DeskJet 340 ink cartridge, open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any messes in case it leaks as sometimes, factories tend to overfill ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the HP DeskJet 340 ink cartridge to its respective slot and make sure to secure it in place.
- Close the ink cartridge access door then try to print a test page.
Most Common HP DeskJet 340 Ink Cartridges Questions
- Do you need both black and color cartridges to print HP?
- The answer is yes. if you only need black ink, the other cartridges should have ink since printers are designed to use small amounts of ink from each cartridge used depending on your printing needs. You can adjust the printer software settings to minimize the use of color cartridges that are low on ink. To avoid printing issues, we highly suggest you to replace any low ink cartridges. CompAndSave offers a wide variety of cheap printer ink cartridges without compromising its quality so you can print to your heart's content.
- Is it OK to use non HP cartridges in my printer?
- Yes, it is fine to use non genuine ink cartridges for your printer. As CompAndSave's ink cartridges are designed to meet or exceed the OEM specifications and guarantee that the quality is same way as the original ones in a cheaper price. On top of that, our products are also covered with a 1-year warranty. Please note that using third party ink cartridges will not void your printer warranty. For more information, click ink knowledgebase so you will be redirected to the right page.