HP Deskjet 340 Ink Cartridges
Replacement HP Deskjet 340 Ink Cartridges from $9.99
Save $40.16 (74% off retail price)
Save $25.00 (71% off retail price)
HP Deskjet 340 Ink Cartridge Replacement Guide
- Make sure that the printer is turned on, then open the ink cartridge access door.
- The ink cartridge carriage will automatically move, so make sure to wait for it to stop before you proceed. Then, pull the ink cartridge out from the printer.
- Get your new CompAndSave's HP 340 ink cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case it leaks, as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color, as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the new HP 340 cartridge into its respective slot and make sure to secure it in place.
- Close the ink cartridge access door, then try to print a test page.
HP Deskjet 340 Ink Cartridges FAQs
Is it OK to use compatible ink cartridges for HP printers?
Absolutely! CompAndSave's generic, compatible, replacement, or remanufactured ink cartridges are designed to meet or exceed the OEM specifications. This means that you can get the same print quality and number of prints without paying as much compared to original HP ink cartridges. Aside from this, using generic cartridges will never void the printer's warranty. So you can shop and use our cartridges without any worry. For more information about our cartridges, check our ink knowledge base, and you will be redirected to the right page.
Are all HP inks compatible?
No, not all HP ink cartridges are compatible. HP ink cartridges have different sizes, appearances, and fittings depending on their compatible printer. So make sure to only install the ink cartridge intended for your printer to avoid any issues. If you need help finding the right cartridge model for your printer, you can check our find my ink guide, and you will be redirected to the right page.
Why are HP ink cartridges so expensive?
OEM ink and toner manufacturers claim that the high cost of toner cartridges is due to the research and development of technologies to deliver high-quality ink and toner. However, it is worth noting that there are generic cartridges that exceed OEM requirements while being less expensive than their counterparts. CompAndSave's compatible and replacement ink and toner cartridges are engineered to meet or exceed OEM standards. That is to say, you can have the same print quality and page output without spending a fortune. Please keep in mind that using generic, remanufactured, or replacement cartridges will never void the warranty on your printer. For additional information, check our ink knowledge base, and you will be redirected to the right page.
Replacement HP Deskjet 340 Ink Cartridges Reviews
Very good!Review for Replacement HP 25 Ink Cartridge - 51625A - TricolorVery good!Was this review helpful?