HP DeskJet 3820 Ink Cartridges
Replacement HP DeskJet 3820 Ink Cartridges from $18.95
Save $177.16 (71% off retail price)
Save $42.04 (69% off retail price)
Save $47.04 (71% off retail price)
How to install HP 3820 ink cartridges?
- Turn on your printer. Open the top cover.
- The ink cartridge's carriage will automatically move, so make sure to wait for it to completely stop moving before you proceed.
- Raise the cradle latch and remove the used cartridge.
- Get your new CompAndSave HP DeskJet 3820 ink cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case it leaks, as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color along with the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Push the new HP DeskJet 3820 printer cartridge firmly into the cradle.
- Lock the cradle latch and close the top cover.
HP DeskJet 3820 Ink Cartridges FAQs
- What ink does HP 3820 use?
- The HP 3820 printer uses the HP 15 black and HP 78 color ink cartridges. CompAndSave offers the replacement standard yield HP 15 black ink cartridge and HP 78 tri-color ink cartridges that are high quality and budget-friendly. To know more about remanufactured and compatible ink cartridges, check our Ink Knowledge Base.
- Can I use generic ink in HP printer?
- Absolutely! CompAndSave's generic, compatible, replacement, or remanufactured ink cartridges are not only manufactured for consumers to save money, but also they are designed to match the OEM specifications. This means that you can get the same print quality and the number of prints without paying as much compared to the original ones. Using these types of cartridges will not void your printer's warranty, so you can shop and use them without any worries.