HP Deskjet 3845 Ink Cartridges
CompAndSave is proud to offer wallet-friendly prices on our high-quality replacement for HP Deskjet 3845 ink cartridges. We specialize in providing cheap alternative HP 3845 ink cartridges.
Why choose CompAndSave in shopping for HP Deskjet 3845 cartridges?
- Our replacement HP Deskjet 3845 ink cartridges are designed to ensure that you will get the same number of sheets and print quality as the original HP printer ink cartridges at a much lesser price.
- Not sure about how to install replacement, remanufactured or compatible ink cartridges? Worry no more as CompAndSave made sure that installing HP 3845 ink cartridges will be the same as installing the original ones to save you from the hassle.
- Get more for less! Enjoy even bigger discounts if you order HP 3845 cartridges in bulk. Make sure to explore different quantities to find the price break for HP Deskjet 3845 ink cartridges that suits you best.
- Worried that our printer cartridges might expire before you use them all up? We assure you that our replacement HP 3845 ink cartridges are fresh from the factory every month and have a tested shelf-life of at least 20 months.
- Enjoy our free shipping offer for orders over $50 (for orders shipped to all 50 states in the USA).
- Plus, our low-priced HP Deskjet 3845 cartridges are backed up with a 1-year 100% satisfaction guarantee. Shopping for cheap replacement ink cartridges can't get any better than this!
NOTE: Please be informed that using CompAndSave's HP 3845 cartridges will never void your printer warranty. For further questions or inquiries, feel free to contact us and our Customer Support Representatives will be more than happy to assist you.
Replacement HP Deskjet 3845 Ink Cartridge from $11.99
Save $47.00 (64% off retail price)
Save $67.98 (65% off retail price)
Save $117.00 (66% off retail price)
Save $20.00 (63% off retail price)
Save $26.00 (62% off retail price)
Save $6.96 (30% off retail price)
How to change HP Deskjet 3845 ink cartridges on printer?
- Make sure that the printer is turned on and load a stack of plain white paper in the paper tray.
- Gently lift the printer cover then open the ink cartridge access door. The ink cartridge's carriage will automatically move so make sure to wait for it to completely stop moving before you proceed.
- To release the ink cartridge, just lightly push it down then pull the cartridge out from the printer.
- Get your new CompAndSave's HP Deskjet 3845 ink cartridge, open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any messes in case it leaks as sometimes, factories tend to overfill ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the HP Deskjet 3845 ink cartridge to its respective slot, you should hear a click indicating that its locked in place.
- Close the ink cartridge access door then print the alignment test page.
Most Common HP Deskjet 3845 Ink Cartridge Questions
- Is it OK to use non-HP cartridges in my printer?
- Yes, it is fine to use non-HP cartridges for your printer as our ink cartridges are designed to meet or exceed the OEM specifications. Our products will work the same way as the original ones and on top of that, they are also covered with a 1-year warranty. Using third party ink cartridges will not void your printer warranty. For more information, click ink knowledge base so you will be redirected to the right page.
- How long do HP cartridges last?
- CompAndSave replacement ink cartridges are fresh from the factory every month and have a tested shelf life of 20 months covered with 1-year warranty.