How To Install HP DeskJet 4122e Ink Cartridges?
HP DeskJet 4122e Ink Cartridges
Replacement HP DeskJet 4122e Ink Cartridges from $19.95
Save $13.48 (25% off retail price)
Save $1.40 (3% off retail price)
Save $20.11 (25% off retail price)
Save $1.04 (2% off retail price)
Save $37.05 (28% off retail price)
Save $1.00 (1% off retail price)
Save $8.05 (29% off retail price)
Save $6.04 (23% off retail price)
Save $7.04 (26% off retail price)
Save $1.05 (5% off retail price)
How to change HP DeskJet 4122e ink cartridges on printer?
- Make sure that the printer is turned on.
- Get access to the ink cartridges by opening the front cover of the printer.
- The ink cartridge's carriage will automatically move, so make sure to wait for it to completely stop moving before you proceed.
- Push down the ink cartridge to unlock and release it then pull the cartridge out from the printer.
- Get your new CompAndSave HP 4122e ink cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case it leaks as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the HP 4122e printer ink cartridge to its respective slot then gently push it in until it clicks into place.
- Close the front cover and try to print a test page.
HP DeskJet 4122e Ink Cartridge FAQs
- What ink does a HP 4122 use?
- HP DeskJet Plus 4122 and HP DeskJet 4122e printers use the HP 67 black and HP 67 tri-color ink cartridges. These printers are also compatible with the high yield HP 67XL black and HP 67XL tri-color ink cartridges. These high yield ink cartridges contain more ink and can print more pages compared to the standard version. Replacement HP DeskJet Plus 4122 and HP DeskJet 4122e high yield and standard ink cartridges with genuine-like quality and satisfaction are available at CompAndSave. These ink cartridges will work as a replacement of the original HP 67 and HP 67XL cartridges but at a very affordable price!
- Is HP 67 ink discontinued?
- No, HP 67 and HP 67XL ink cartridges are not discontinued. As a matter of fact, this ink cartridge is one of the most in-demand ink cartridges in the market. CompAndSave offers a replacement HP 67/67XL ink cartridges that are designed to meet or even exceed the OEM specifications at a very affordable price. The size, volume of ink, and print quality are all intended to be comparable to original ink cartridges. Using these ink cartridges will never void your printer's warranty. For more information, click our Ink Knowledge Base.