HP DeskJet 4155e Ink Cartridges
Replacement HP 4155e Ink Cartridges from $19.95
Save $9.48 (20% off retail price)
Save $1.40 (4% off retail price)
Save $14.11 (20% off retail price)
Save $1.04 (2% off retail price)
Save $27.05 (23% off retail price)
Save $1.00 (2% off retail price)
Save $8.05 (29% off retail price)
Save $13.05 (40% off retail price)
Save $14.05 (42% off retail price)
Save $1.05 (6% off retail price)
HP DeskJet 4155e Ink Replacement Guide
- Make sure that the printer is turned on.
- Get access to the ink cartridges by opening the front cover of the printer.
- The ink cartridge's carriage will automatically move, so make sure to wait for it to completely stop moving before you proceed.
- Push down the ink cartridge to unlock and release it. Then, pull the cartridge out from the printer.
- Get your new CompAndSave HP 4155e ink cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case it leaks as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the HP 4155e ink cartridge to its respective slot, then gently push it in until it clicks into place.
- Close the front cover and try to print a test page.
HP 4155e Ink Cartridges FAQs
- What ink does HP DeskJet 4155e use?
- HP DeskJet 4155e printer uses the HP 67 black and HP 67 tri-color ink cartridges. This printer is also compatible with the high yield HP 67XL black and HP 67XL tri-color ink cartridges. This high yield ink cartridge contains more ink and can print more pages compared to the standard version. Replacement HP DeskJet 4155e high yield and standard ink cartridges with genuine-like quality and satisfaction are available at CompAndSave. These ink cartridges will work as a replacement of the original HP 67 and HP 67XL cartridges but at a very affordable price!
- Does the HP DeskJet 4155e come with ink?
- Yes, upon purchasing a new HP DeskJet 4135e printer, it comes with an introductory ink cartridge. These introductory ink cartridges are included to get you started with your new machine, but just to set your expectation, the page yield for these introductory cartridges is lower compared to the regular ink cartridges as it has a lower ink volume. If you need to purchase a new ink for your printer, CompAndSave offers a variety of cheap ink cartridges that are designed to meet or exceed the OEM specifications.