How To Install HP DeskJet 4158e Ink Cartridges?
HP DeskJet 4158e Ink Cartridges
Replacement HP DeskJet 4158e Ink Cartridges from $19.95
Save $9.48 (20% off retail price)
Save $1.40 (4% off retail price)
Save $14.11 (20% off retail price)
Save $1.04 (2% off retail price)
Save $27.05 (23% off retail price)
Save $1.00 (2% off retail price)
Save $8.05 (29% off retail price)
Save $13.05 (40% off retail price)
Save $14.05 (42% off retail price)
Save $1.05 (6% off retail price)
How to change HP DeskJet 4158e ink cartridges on printer?
- Make sure that the printer is turned on.
- Get access to the ink cartridges by opening the front cover of the printer.
- The ink cartridge's carriage will automatically move, so make sure to wait for it to stop moving before you proceed completely.
- Push down the ink cartridge to unlock and release it. Then, pull the cartridge out from the printer.
- Get your new CompAndSave HP 4158e ink cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case it leaks as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color and the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the HP 4158e ink cartridge to its respective slot, then gently push it in until it clicks into place.
- Close the front cover and try to print a test page.
HP DeskJet 4158e Ink Cartridges FAQs
- Does HP ink work for all HP printers?
- No. Not all HP Envy printers use the same ink cartridges. Each HP Envy printer has its own specifications and requires a specific ink cartridge number. You cannot install a different ink cartridge because the ink cartridge compartment size and copper contacts are not the same. You might not be able to use a different ink cartridge number but you can use compatible and remanufactured ones. Ink cartridges for HP DeskJet 4158e printer for example will not work for the HP Envy 6220 and vice versa.
- Is HP 67 ink discontinued?
- No, HP 67 and HP 67XL ink cartridges are not discontinued. As a matter of fact, this ink cartridge is one of the most in-demand ink cartridges in the market. CompAndSave offers replacement HP 67/67XL ink cartridges that are designed to meet or even exceed the OEM specifications at a very affordable price. The size, volume of ink, and print quality are all intended to be comparable to original ink cartridges. Using these ink cartridges will never void your printer's warranty. For more information, click our Ink Knowledge Base.