HP Deskjet 6122 Ink Cartridges
Replacement HP Deskjet 6122 Ink Cartridges from $18.95
Save $163.16 (66% off retail price)
Save $38.04 (63% off retail price)
Save $47.04 (72% off retail price)
How do I change the ink cartridge in my HP DeskJet 6122?
- Turn on the printer.
- Open the ink cartridge access door. The ink cartridge’s carriage will automatically move, so make sure to wait for it to completely stop moving before you proceed.
- Gently press down on the ink cartridge to release it, then pull the ink cartridge out of its slot.
- Get your new CompAndSave HP Deskjet 6122 ink cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case it leaks, as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color along with the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the HP DeskJet 6122 printer cartridge into its slot, then push the ink cartridge until it snaps into place.
- Close the ink cartridge access door.
HP DeskJet 6122 Ink Cartridges FAQs
- What ink does HP DeskJet 6122 use?
- The HP DeskJet 3636 printer uses the HP 45 black and HP 78 color ink cartridges. CompAndSave offers the replacement standard yield HP 45 black and HP 78 tri-color ink cartridges that are high-quality and budget-friendly. To know more about remanufactured and compatible ink cartridges, check our Ink Knowledge Base.
- Is HP DeskJet cartridge refillable?
- You can have your ink cartridges refilled up to three times. However, it is not recommended since it can cause printing issues such as smudges, uneven and poor print quality. If you wish to refill an empty ink cartridge, you will need the right tools and instructions to refill it properly. CompAndSave offers a wide variety of cheap printer ink cartridges at a much lesser price without compromising their quality if you choose to purchase a new one. Our ink cartridges are manufactured to meet or exceed the OEM specifications, which will save you from all the trouble of going through the process of refilling an ink cartridge.