HP DeskJet 6940 Ink Cartridges
Replacement HP DeskJet 6940 Ink Cartridges from $10.90
Save $93.19 (80% off retail price)
Save $140.16 (81% off retail price)
Save $235.52 (82% off retail price)
Save $44.10 (77% off retail price)
Save $57.09 (84% off retail price)
Save $6.09 (36% off retail price)
Save $10.00 (40% off retail price)
How to change HP DeskJet 6940 ink replacement cartridges on printer?
- Turn your printer on.
- Open the printer cover.
- The ink cartridge's carriage will automatically move, so make sure to wait for it to completely stop moving before you proceed. Raise the print cartridge latch to open.
- Gently press down on the cartridge latch to remove the used cartridge.
- Get your new CompAndSave HP 6940 ink cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case it leaks, as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color along with the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Slide the new HP DeskJet 6940 ink cartridge into the carriage while keeping the nozzles down and the contacts facing the printer.
- Close the printer cover.
HP DeskJet 6940 Ink Cartridge FAQs
- What ink cartridge does the HP DeskJet 6940 use?
- The HP DeskJet 6940 printer uses the HP 96 black, HP 97 tri-color, HP 99 photo color, and HP 100 gray photo ink cartridges. CompAndSave offers the replacement HP ink cartridges for your HP DeskJet 6940 printer that are high-quality printer inks and budget-friendly. To know more about remanufactured and compatible ink cartridges, check our Ink Knowledge Base.
- Why are HP ink cartridges so expensive?
- OEM ink manufacturers claim that the high cost of ink cartridges is due to the research and development of technologies to deliver high-quality ink. However, it is worth noting that generic cartridges exceed OEM requirements while being less expensive than their counterparts. CompAndSave's compatible and replacement ink cartridges are engineered to meet or exceed OEM standards. You can have the same print quality and page output without spending a fortune. Please keep in mind that using generic, remanufactured, or replacement ink cartridges will never void the warranty on your printer.