HP Deskjet 812c Ink Cartridges
Replacement HP Deskjet 812c Ink Cartridges from $16.95
Save $189.52 (74% off retail price)
Save $42.04 (69% off retail price)
Save $59.04 (78% off retail price)
How to change HP Deskjet 812c ink cartridges on printer?
- Make sure that the printer is on and open the ink cartridge access door of the printer.
- Please wait for the carriage to completely turn still before you proceed.
- Gently remove the ink cartridge from the printer.
- Get your new CompAndSave's HP Deskjet 812c ink cartridge, open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any messes in case it leaks as sometimes, factories tend to overfill ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the HP Deskjet 812c ink cartridge to its respective slot and make sure that it secured properly in place.
- Close the ink cartridge access door then try to print a test page.
Most Common HP Deskjet 812c Ink Cartridge Questions
- Do you need all ink cartridges to print HP?
- The answer is yes. It needs to have both inks cartridges to print. Even if you only use black ink, the other cartridges must have ink for the printer to work since printers are built to use small amounts of ink from each cartridge installed depending on your printing needs. You can change the printer software settings to print only in black if you want to reduce the usage of color cartridges if a few of your colors are low on ink but to avoid printing issues, we highly suggest you replace any low ink cartridges. CompAndSave offers a wide variety of cheap printer ink cartridges without compromising its quality so you can print to your heart's content.
- Why does my HP printer not recognize my ink cartridge?
- There are several reasons why your printer won't recognize the ink cartridges. To fix this, first you need to make sure the plastic strip that covered the vent hole has been removed. For detailed instruction, click troubleshooting tips and you will be redirected to the right page.