HP DeskJet 845C Ink Cartridges
CompAndSave is proud to offer wallet-friendly prices on our high-quality replacement HP DeskJet 845C ink cartridges. We specialize in providing cheap alternative HP DeskJet 845C cartridges.
Why choose CompAndSave in shopping for HP 845C printer cartridges?
- Our replacement HP DeskJet 845C ink cartridges are designed to ensure that you will get the same number of sheets and print quality as the original at a much lesser price.
- Not sure about how to install a replacement, remanufactured, or compatible ink cartridges? Worry no more as CompAndSave made sure that installing HP DeskJet 845C cartridges will be the same as installing the original ones to save you from the hassle.
- Get more for less! Enjoy even bigger discounts if you order HP 845C cartridges in bulk. Ensure to explore different quantities to find the price break for HP DeskJet 845C ink cartridges that suit you best.
- Worried that our printer cartridges might expire before you use them all up? We assure you that our HP DeskJet 845C cartridges are fresh from the factory every month and have a tested shelf-life of at least 20 months.
- Enjoy our free shipping offer for orders over $50 (for orders shipped to all 50 states in the USA).
- Plus, our low-priced HP DeskJet 845C printer cartridges are backed up with a 1-year 100% satisfaction guarantee. Shopping for cheap replacement ink cartridges can't get any better than this!
NOTE: Please be informed that using CompAndSave's HP 845C ink cartridges will never void your printer warranty. For further questions or inquiries, feel free to contact us, and our Customer Support Representatives will be more than happy to assist you.
Replacement HP DeskJet 845C Ink Cartridges from $13.99
Save $42.04 (69% off retail price)
Save $51.00 (79% off retail price)
How to change HP DeskJet 845C ink cartridges on printer?
- Put the output tray down.
- Turn the printer on.
- Get access to the HP 845C printer cartridges by opening the printer's top cover. The ink cartridge carrier will move and settle for the cartridge replacement position. Do not move or stop the print holder by touching it or forcing it to move. Allow it to settle without interruption.
- Raise the tab that holds the cartridge and pull the cartridge out of the machine.
- Get your new CompAndSave HP DeskJet 845C cartridge. Open the cartridge over a sink or garbage can to avoid any messes in case of an ink leak, as sometimes, factories tend to overfill cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color and the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Put the HP 845C cartridge in the holder and lower the tab to secure it.
- Close the printer's cover.
Most Common HP DeskJet 845C Ink Cartridges Questions
- How do I fix incompatible HP ink cartridges?
- First, make sure that the ink cartridge you are installing in your printer is the right cartridge model. To verify, check the printer's manual or check the depleted ink cartridge, in front or on the side is a label or sticker with the printer model, which is usually a combination of alphanumeric characters. If you have already verified this part, the next step is to troubleshoot by turning off the printer for 15 minutes and wipe the contacts of the ink cartridge with a nonabrasive towel or clothe with water or alcohol. For more detailed information, just click troubleshooting tips and you will be redirected to the right page.
- Why is HP ink so expensive?
- OEM ink manufacturers claim that the high cost of ink cartridges is due to the research and development of technologies to deliver high-quality ink. However, it is worth noting that generic cartridges exceed OEM requirements while being less expensive than their counterparts. CompAndSave's compatible and replacement ink cartridges are engineered to meet or exceed OEM standards. That is to say, you can have the same print quality and page output without spending a fortune. Please keep in mind that using compatible, remanufactured, or replacement cartridges will never void the warranty on your printer. For additional information, please visit ink knowledge base and you will be redirected to the right page.