HP DeskJet 920c Ink Cartridges
Replacement HP DeskJet 920c Ink Cartridges from $18.95
Save $177.16 (72% off retail price)
Save $42.04 (69% off retail price)
Save $47.04 (72% off retail price)
How to install HP DeskJet 920c ink cartridges?
- Make sure the output tray is closed.
- Turn on your printer.
- Open the printer's top cover. The cradle moves to the printer's center.
- Pull the cradle latch upwards.
- Get your new CompAndSave HP 920C ink cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case it leaks, as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color along with the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the new HP DeskJet 920c cartridge into the cradle securely. Close the cradle latch. When the latch is properly fastened, you will hear a click.
- Close the top cover.
HP DeskJet 920c Ink Cartridges FAQs
- What ink does HP DeskJet 920c use?
- The HP DeskJet 920c printer uses the HP 15 black ink cartridge and HP 78 tri-color cartridge. CompAndSave offers the replacement standard yield HP 15 and HP 78 ink cartridges for your HP DeskJet 920c printer that are high-quality and budget-friendly. To know more about remanufactured and compatible ink cartridges, check our Ink Knowledge Base.
- Why are ink cartridges so expensive?
- OEM ink manufacturers claim that the high cost of ink cartridges is due to the research and development of technologies to deliver high-quality ink and toner. However, it is worth noting that generic cartridges exceed OEM requirements while being less expensive than their counterparts. CompAndSave's compatible and replacement ink cartridges are engineered to meet or exceed OEM standards. You can have the same print quality and page output without spending a fortune. Please keep in mind that using generic, remanufactured, or replacement cartridges will never void the warranty on your printer. For additional information, please visit the Ink Knowledge Base.