HP DeskJet 940c Ink Cartridges
CompAndSave is proud to offer wallet-friendly prices on our high-quality replacement for HP DeskJet 940c ink cartridges. We specialize in providing cheap alternative HP 940c ink cartridges.
Why choose CompAndSave in shopping for HP DeskJet 940c cartridges?
- Our replacement HP DeskJet 940c ink cartridges are designed to ensure that you will get the same number of sheets and print quality as the original HP printer ink cartridges at a much lesser price.
- Not sure about how to install replacement, remanufactured, or compatible ink cartridges? Worry no more as CompAndSave made sure that installing HP 940c ink cartridges will be the same as installing the original ones to save you from the hassle.
- Get more for less! Enjoy even bigger discounts if you order HP DeskJet 940c printer ink cartridges in bulk. Make sure to explore different quantities to find the price break for HP DeskJet 940c ink cartridges that suits you best.
- Worried that our printer cartridges might expire before you use them all up? We assure you that our replacement HP 940c ink cartridges are fresh from the factory every month and have a tested shelf-life of at least 20 months.
- Enjoy our free shipping offer for orders over $50 (for orders shipped to all 50 states in the USA).
- Plus, our low-priced HP DeskJet 940c cartridges are backed up with a 1-year 100% satisfaction guarantee. Shopping for cheap replacement ink cartridges can't get any better than this!
NOTE: Please be informed that using CompAndSave's HP DeskJet 940c printer ink cartridges will never void your printer warranty. For further questions or inquiries, feel free to contact us and our Customer Support Representatives will be more than happy to assist you.
Replacement HP DeskJet 940c Ink Cartridges from $18.95
Save $177.16 (72% off retail price)
Save $42.04 (69% off retail price)
Save $47.04 (72% off retail price)
How do I change HP DeskJet 940c ink cartridges on printer?
- First, you need to make sure that the out tray and fold-up tray are both down, and then press the power button.
- Next, open the top cover. The ink cartridges' carriage will automatically move so make sure to wait for it to completely stop moving before you proceed.
- Pull the ink cartridge that you wish to replace out of its slot.
- Get your new CompAndSave's HP DeskJet 940c ink cartridge, open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any messes in case it leaks as sometimes, factories tend to overfill ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the ink cartridge into the corresponding slot, and then press down the latch to lock the cartridge into place.
- Lastly, you can now close the HP DeskJet 940c cover.
Most Common HP DeskJet 940c Ink Cartridges Questions
- What ink does HP DeskJet 940c use?
- You can use the HP DeskJet 940c ink cartridges which are the HP 15 black ink and HP 78 tri-color ink cartridges.
- Do you need both black and color cartridges to print HP DeskJet 940c?
- The answer is yes. Even if you will only need the black ink, the other cartridges should have ink for the printer to work as printers are designed to use small amounts of ink out from each cartridges installed depending on your printing needs. If you want to minimize the use of color ink since a few of your color cartridges are low in ink, you can change your printer software settings for it to print only in black.
- To avoid printing issues, we highly suggest you to replace any low ink cartridges. CompAndSave offers a wide variety of cheap printer ink cartridges without compromising its quality so you can print to your heart's content.