HP DeskJet 940c Ink Cartridges
Replacement HP DeskJet 940c Ink Cartridges from $18.95
Save $177.16 (72% off retail price)
Save $42.04 (69% off retail price)
Save $47.04 (72% off retail price)
How do I change HP DeskJet 940c ink cartridges on printer?
- First, you need to make sure that the out tray and fold-up tray are both down, and then press the power button.
- Next, open the top cover. The ink cartridges' carriage will automatically move so make sure to wait for it to completely stop moving before you proceed.
- Pull the ink cartridge that you wish to replace out of its slot.
- Get your new CompAndSave's HP 940c ink cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case it leaks as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the ink cartridge into the corresponding slot, and then press down the latch to lock the cartridge into place.
- Lastly, you can now close the cover.
HP DeskJet 940c Ink Cartridges FAQs
- What ink does HP DeskJet 940c use?
- You can use the HP 15 black and HP 78 tri-color ink cartridges.
- Do you need both black and color cartridges to print HP DeskJet 940c?
- The answer is yes. Even if you will only need the black ink, the other cartridges should have ink for the printer to work as printers are designed to use small amounts of ink out from each cartridge installed depending on your printing needs. If you want to minimize the use of color ink since a few of your color cartridges are low in ink, you can change your printer software settings for it to print only in black.
- To avoid printing issues, we highly suggest you replace any low ink cartridges. CompAndSave offers a wide variety of cheap printer ink cartridges without compromising its quality so you can print to your heart's content.