HP DeskJet 940c Ink Cartridges
Free shipping on orders $50 or more
All ink & toner come with a one-year 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Our products will never void your printer's warranty.
Replacement HP DeskJet 940c Ink Cartridges from $18.95
Retail Price: $248.96
Save $177.16 (71% off retail price)
Retail Price: $60.99
Save $42.04 (69% off retail price)
Retail Price: $65.99
Save $47.04 (71% off retail price)
How do I change HP DeskJet 940c ink cartridges on printer?
- First, you need to make sure that the out tray and fold-up tray are both down, and then press the power button.
- Next, open the top cover. The ink cartridges' carriage will automatically move so make sure to wait for it to completely stop moving before you proceed.
- Pull the ink cartridge that you wish to replace out of its slot.
- Get your new CompAndSave's HP 940c ink cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case it leaks as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the ink cartridge into the corresponding slot, and then press down the latch to lock the cartridge into place.
- Lastly, you can now close the cover.
HP DeskJet 940c Ink Cartridges FAQs
- What ink does HP DeskJet 940c use?
- You can use the HP 15 black and HP 78 tri-color ink cartridges.
- Do you need both black and color cartridges to print HP DeskJet 940c?
- The answer is yes. Even if you will only need the black ink, the other cartridges should have ink for the printer to work as printers are designed to use small amounts of ink out from each cartridge installed depending on your printing needs. If you want to minimize the use of color ink since a few of your color cartridges are low in ink, you can change your printer software settings for it to print only in black.
- To avoid printing issues, we highly suggest you replace any low ink cartridges. CompAndSave offers a wide variety of cheap printer ink cartridges without compromising its quality so you can print to your heart's content.
Replacement HP DeskJet 940c Ink Cartridges Reviews
66 Customer Reviews
Quality superbReview for Replacement HP 78 Ink Cartridge - Tricolor - C6578DN/C6578ANGreat quality cartridgeWas this review helpful?
Price was right and ink cartridge worked greatReview for Replacement HP 15 Ink Cartridge - Black - C6615DN5 starWas this review helpful?
Thank you for the helpReview for Replacement HP 15 Ink Cartridge - Black - C6615DNYour company had the product i needed where other companies did not.Was this review helpful?
worth the moneyReview for Replacement HP 78 Ink Cartridge - Tricolor - C6578DN/C6578ANgood colorWas this review helpful?
Review for Replacement HP 15 Ink Cartridge - Black - C6615DNHappy with the order...I will use your company again.Was this review helpful?
Review for Replacement HP 78 Ink Cartridge - Tricolor - C6578DN/C6578ANPerfect fitWas this review helpful?
Review for Replacement HP 78 Ink Cartridge - Tricolor - C6578DN/C6578ANFast shipping, great prices and I haven’t had it long enough to rate how long it last but it been about six weeks and still going strongWas this review helpful?
Review for Replacement HP 78 Ink Cartridge - Tricolor - C6578DN/C6578ANEasy to order and prompt deliveryWas this review helpful?
Colors are not what they suppose to beReview for Replacement HP 78 Ink Cartridge - Tricolor - C6578DN/C6578ANColor's not bad but not true colors Black was good.Was this review helpful?
So far, So good.Review for Replacement HP 15 Ink Cartridge - Black - C6615DNbefore I give it a top rating, I want to see how many pages it will produce. With my first use of HP15 (purchased elsewhere) I was able to print 500 pages. The next time I used a HP15 print cartridge I was only able to receive much less than half that amount. The price is good. If this works out I will purchase my supplies from this company.Was this review helpful?