HP DeskJet 952c Ink Cartridges
Replacement HP DeskJet 952c Ink Cartridges from $18.95
Save $163.16 (66% off retail price)
Save $38.04 (62% off retail price)
Save $47.04 (71% off retail price)
How to change HP DeskJet 952C ink cartridges on printer?
- Turn the printer on.
- Get access to the HP Deskjet 952c printer ink cartridge by opening the printer's top cover. The ink cartridge carrier will move and settle for the cartridge replacement position. Do not move or stop the print holder by touching it or forcing it to move. Allow it to settle without interruption.
- Raise the tab that holds the cartridge and pull the cartridge out of the machine.
- Get your new CompAndSave HP 952C ink cartridge. Open the cartridge over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case of an ink leak, as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color and the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Put the HP Deskjet 952c cartridge in the holder and lower the tab to secure it.
- Close the printer's cover.
HP DeskJet 952C Ink Cartridge FAQs
- How do I fix incompatible HP ink cartridges?
- First, make sure that the ink cartridge you are installing in your printer is the right cartridge model. To verify, check the printer's manual or check the depleted ink cartridge. In front or on the side is a label or sticker with the printer model which is usually a combination of alphanumeric characters. If you already verified this part, the next step is to troubleshoot by turning off the printer for 15 minutes and wipe the contacts of the ink cartridge with a non-abrasive towel or cloth with water or alcohol. For more detailed information, just click our Troubleshooting Tips.
- Why is HP ink so expensive?
- OEM ink and toner manufacturers claim that the high cost of these cartridges is due to the research and development of technologies to deliver high-quality ink and toners. However, it is worth noting that there are generic cartridges that exceed OEM requirements while being less expensive than their counterparts. CompAndSave's compatible and replacement ink and toner cartridges are engineered to meet or exceed OEM standards. That means to say, you can have the same print quality and page output without spending a fortune. Please keep in mind that using generic, remanufactured, or replacement cartridges will never void the warranty on your printer. For additional information, please visit our Ink Knowledge Base.
Replacement HP DeskJet 952c Ink Cartridges Reviews
Works well with no issues.Review for Replacement HP 45 Ink Cartridge - 51645A - BlackI have an old HP960 inkjet printer and the ink is the least expensive which allows me to keep using the printer.Was this review helpful?
Review for Replacement HP 45 Ink Cartridge - 51645A - BlackQuick delivery Good priceWas this review helpful?
GreatReview for Replacement HP 78 Ink Cartridge - C6578DN/C6578AN - Tri-colorIt works and that's all that matters. Had to use both new black and color in my case.Was this review helpful?
When I needed ink, Comp ...Review for Replacement HP 45 Ink Cartridge - 51645A - BlackWhen I needed ink, Comp and Save was temporally out of this product so I ordered from another vendor. The cartridge I received from the other vendor did not work. I called and they sent me a second cartridge. That didn't work either. By this time, Comp and Save had this back in stock and as usual, it works in my old HP Desk Jet 932C. Thank You Comp and Save!Was this review helpful?
Good quality and great savingsReview for Replacement HP 45 Ink Cartridge - 51645A - BlackI have been ordering ink cartridges from Comp-and-Save for years. The cartridges always work perfectly, and I appreciate the quick delivery and opportunity to save money.Was this review helpful?
Great product! Will buy again.!Review for Replacement HP 78 Ink Cartridge - C6578DN/C6578AN - Tri-colorI reordered this product because it demonstrated the same quality results as the name brand. Along with very competative pricing Very satisfied !Was this review helpful?
Review for Replacement HP 45 Ink Cartridge - 51645A - Blackquick serviceWas this review helpful?
Review for Replacement HP 45 Ink Cartridge - 51645A - BlackFast shipping! The ink cartridge works like a new one!Was this review helpful?
Review for Replacement HP 78 Ink Cartridge - C6578DN/C6578AN - Tri-colorthe price you can't beat itWas this review helpful?
Review for Replacement HP 78 Ink Cartridge - C6578DN/C6578AN - Tri-colorso glad I found you. Needed the ink and couldn't find it any where.Was this review helpful?