HP DeskJet 960C Ink Cartridges
CompAndSave is proud to offer wallet-friendly prices on our high-quality replacement HP DeskJet 960C ink cartridges. We specialize in providing cheap alternative HP 960C Printer ink cartridges.
Why choose CompAndSave in shopping for HP DeskJet 960C cartridges?
- Our replacement HP DeskJet 960C ink cartridges are designed to ensure that you will get the same number of sheets and print quality as the original at a much lesser price.
- Not sure about how to install a replacement, remanufactured, or compatible ink cartridges? Worry no more as CompAndSave made sure that installing HP 960C Printer ink cartridges will be the same as installing the original ones to save you from the hassle.
- Get more for less! Enjoy even bigger discounts if you order HP 960C ink cartridges in bulk. Ensure to explore different quantities to find the price break for HP DeskJet 960C ink cartridges that suit you best.
- Worried that our printer cartridges might expire before you use them all up? We assure you that our HP 960C Printer ink cartridges are fresh from the factory every month and have a tested shelf-life of at least 20 months.
- Enjoy our free shipping offer for orders over $50 (for orders shipped to all 50 states in the USA).
- Plus, our low-priced HP 960C printer cartridges are backed up with a 1-year 100% satisfaction guarantee. Shopping for cheap replacement ink cartridges can't get any better than this!
NOTE: Please be informed that using CompAndSave's HP DeskJet 960C printer ink cartridges will never void your printer warranty. For further questions or inquiries, feel free to contact us, and our Customer Support Representatives will be more than happy to assist you.
Replacement HP DeskJet 960C Ink Cartridges from $18.95
Save $163.16 (66% off retail price)
Save $38.04 (63% off retail price)
Save $47.04 (72% off retail price)
How to change HP DeskJet 960C ink cartridges on printer?
- Turn the printer on.
- Get access to the HP 960C printer ink by opening the printer's top cover. The ink cartridge carrier will move and settle for the cartridge replacement position. Do not move or stop the print holder by touching it or forcing it to move. Allow it to settle without interruption.
- Raise the green tab that holds the cartridge and pull the cartridge out of the machine.
- Get your new CompAndSave HP 960C printer ink cartridge. Open the cartridge over a sink or garbage can to avoid any messes in case of an ink leak, as sometimes, factories tend to overfill cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color and the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Put the HP 952C printer ink in the holder and lower the tab to secure it.
- Close the printer's cover.
Most Common HP DeskJet 960C Ink Cartridges Questions
- How long do HP cartridges last?
- HP cartridges last depending on their ink volume and page yield. Another factor that determines how long they would last is usage. Now if the answer you are seeking is about the shelf life, CompAndSave's replacement HP cartridges has a shelf life of 20 months. Our cartridges are always fresh from the factory and is backed up with 1-year 100% satisfaction guarantee. For more information, click ink knowledge base and you will be redirected to the right page.
- How do I fix incompatible HP ink cartridges?
- First, make sure that the ink cartridge you are installing in your printer is the right cartridge model. To verify, check the printer's manual or check the depleted ink cartridge, in front or on the side is a label or sticker with the printer model which is usually a combination of alphanumeric characters. If you already verified this part, next step is to troubleshoot by turning off the printer for 15 minutes and wipe the contacts of the ink cartridge with a nonabrasive towel or clothe with water or alcohol. For more detailed information, just click troubleshooting tips and you will be redirected to the right page.