HP Deskjet 960c Ink Cartridges
Free shipping on orders $50 or more
All ink & toner come with a one-year 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Our products will never void your printer's warranty.
Replacement HP Deskjet 960c Ink Cartridges from $18.95
Retail Price: $248.96
Save $163.16 (66% off retail price)
Retail Price: $60.99
Save $38.04 (62% off retail price)
Retail Price: $65.99
Save $47.04 (71% off retail price)
How to change HP DeskJet 960C ink cartridges on printer?
- Turn the printer on.
- Get access to the HP 960c ink cartridge by opening the printer's top cover. The ink cartridge carrier will move and settle for the cartridge replacement position. Do not move or stop the print holder by touching it or forcing it to move. Allow it to settle without interruption.
- Raise the green tab that holds the cartridge and pull the cartridge out of the machine.
- Get your new CompAndSave HP 960c printer ink cartridge. Open the cartridge over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case of an ink leak, as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color and the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Put the HP 960c ink cartridge in the holder and lower the tab to secure it.
- Close the printer's cover.
HP DeskJet 960C Ink Cartridges FAQs
- How long do HP cartridges last?
- HP cartridges last depending on their ink volume and page yield. Another factor that determines how long they would last is the usage. Now if the answer you are seeking is about the shelf life, CompAndSave's replacement HP cartridges have a shelf life of 20 months. Our cartridges are always fresh from the factory and are backed up with a 1-year 100% satisfaction guarantee. For more information, click our Ink Knowledge Base.
- How do I fix incompatible HP ink cartridges?
- First, make sure that the ink cartridge you are installing in your printer is the right cartridge model. To verify, check the printer's manual or check the depleted ink cartridge. In front or on the side is a label or sticker with the printer model which is usually a combination of alphanumeric characters. If you already verified this part, the next step is to troubleshoot by turning off the printer for 15 minutes and wipe the contacts of the ink cartridge with a non-abrasive towel or cloth damped with water or alcohol. For more detailed information, just click our Troubleshooting Tips.
Replacement HP Deskjet 960c Ink Cartridges Reviews
77 Customer Reviews
Quality superbReview for Replacement HP 78 Ink Cartridge - Tricolor - C6578DN/C6578ANGreat quality cartridgeWas this review helpful?
worth the moneyReview for Replacement HP 78 Ink Cartridge - Tricolor - C6578DN/C6578ANgood colorWas this review helpful?
Product just like original.Review for Replacement HP 45 Ink Cartridge - 51645A - BlackProduct just like original. Works perfectly!Was this review helpful?
Review for Replacement HP 78 Ink Cartridge - Tricolor - C6578DN/C6578ANPerfect fitWas this review helpful?
Review for Replacement HP 45 Ink Cartridge - 51645A - BlackThey always have the exact products I need and the prices are the lowest anywhere. Fast Delivery!!!Was this review helpful?
Review for Replacement HP 45 78 Ink Cartridge Combo Pack of 4 - 3 x 45 Black, 1 x 78 TricolorWorks well & looks good in print.Was this review helpful?
Review for Replacement HP 78 Ink Cartridge - Tricolor - C6578DN/C6578ANFast shipping, great prices and I haven’t had it long enough to rate how long it last but it been about six weeks and still going strongWas this review helpful?
refurbished, functionalReview for Replacement HP 45 Ink Cartridge - 51645A - BlackWasn't expecting refurbished, but the cartridges seem to be working,Was this review helpful?
Review for Replacement HP 78 Ink Cartridge - Tricolor - C6578DN/C6578ANEasy to order and prompt deliveryWas this review helpful?
Colors are not what they suppose to beReview for Replacement HP 78 Ink Cartridge - Tricolor - C6578DN/C6578ANColor's not bad but not true colors Black was good.Was this review helpful?