HP DeskJet 9800 Ink Cartridges
Replacement HP DeskJet 9800 Ink Cartridges from $7.99
Save $91.09 (84% off retail price)
Save $72.04 (80% off retail price)
Save $93.19 (81% off retail price)
Save $125.10 (84% off retail price)
Save $107.04 (82% off retail price)
Save $140.16 (82% off retail price)
Save $216.20 (84% off retail price)
Save $180.10 (81% off retail price)
Save $235.52 (82% off retail price)
Save $33.00 (81% off retail price)
Save $44.10 (78% off retail price)
Save $10.00 (41% off retail price)
Save $6.09 (36% off retail price)
Save $57.09 (84% off retail price)
Save $39.04 (79% off retail price)
How to install HP DeskJet 9800 ink cartridges?
- Turn on the printer, remove the top cover, and raise the printer latch.
- Grab the used print cartridge and slide it out of its cradle.
- Get your new CompAndSave HP 9800 printer ink cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case it leaks, as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color along with the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Slide the HP 9800 ink cartridge into the cradle while holding it with the copper contacts facing the printer.
- Push the print cartridge latch down until it snaps securely. Check that the lock does not spring open again.
- Close the top cover.
HP DeskJet 9800 Ink Cartridge FAQs
- What ink does HP DeskJet 9800 use?
- The HP DeskJet 6988 printer uses the HP 94 black and HP 95 tri-color, HP 96 black and HP 97 tri-color, HP 99 photo color and HP 100 gray photo color ink cartridges. CompAndSave offers these replacement ink cartridges for your HP DeskJet 9800 printer that are high-quality printer inks and budget-friendly. To know more about remanufactured and compatible ink cartridges, check our Ink Knowledge Base.
- Is HP DeskJet cartridge refillable?
- You can have your HP ink cartridges refilled up to three times. However, it is not recommended since it can cause printing issues such as smudges, uneven and poor print quality. If you wish to refill an empty ink cartridge, you will need the right tools and instructions to refill it properly. CompAndSave offers a wide variety of cheap printer ink cartridges at a much lesser price without compromising their quality if you choose to purchase a new one. Our ink cartridges are manufactured to meet or exceed the OEM specifications, which will save you from all the trouble of going through the process of refilling an ink cartridge.