HP Deskjet F4200 Ink Cartridges
Replacement HP Deskjet F4200 Ink Cartridges from $18.99
Save $72.00 (65% off retail price)
Save $10.01 (21% off retail price)
Save $106.00 (66% off retail price)
Save $180.00 (66% off retail price)
Save $33.00 (64% off retail price)
Save $5.00 (21% off retail price)
Save $38.00 (65% off retail price)
Save $9.00 (32% off retail price)
How to change HP Deskjet F4200 ink cartridges on printer?
- Make sure that the printer is turned on and the paper is loaded properly in the paper tray. Then, open the ink cartridge access door in front of the printer.
- The ink cartridge's carriage will automatically move so make sure to wait for it to completely stop moving before you proceed.
- To release the ink cartridge, just gently push it down then pull the cartridge out from the printer.
- Get your new CompAndSave's HP Deskjet F4200 ink cartridge, open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any messes in case it leaks as sometimes, factories tend to overfill ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the HP Deskjet F4200 ink cartridge to its respective slot, you should hear a click indicating that its locked in place.
- Close the ink cartridge access door then try to print a test page.
Most Common HP Deskjet F4200 Ink Cartridge Questions
- How long do HP cartridges last?
- CompAndSave replacement ink cartridges are fresh from the factory every month and have a tested shelf life of 20 months covered with 1-year warranty.
- Do you need both black and color cartridge to print HP?
- The answer is yes. Even if you will only need the black ink, the other cartridges should have ink for the printer to work as printers are designed to use small amounts of ink out from each cartridges installed depending on your printing needs. If you want to minimize the use of color ink since a few of your color cartridges are low in ink, you can change your printer software settings for it to print only in black. To avoid printing issues, we highly suggest you to replace any low ink cartridges. CompAndSave offers a wide variety of cheap printer ink cartridges without compromising its quality so you can print to your heart's content.