How To Install HP DeskJet Plus 4122 Ink Cartridges?
HP DeskJet Plus 4122 Ink Cartridges
Replacement HP DeskJet Plus 4122 Ink Cartridges from $19.95
Save $13.48 (25% off retail price)
Save $1.40 (3% off retail price)
Save $20.11 (25% off retail price)
Save $1.04 (2% off retail price)
Save $37.05 (28% off retail price)
Save $1.00 (1% off retail price)
Save $8.05 (29% off retail price)
Save $6.04 (23% off retail price)
Save $7.04 (26% off retail price)
Save $1.05 (5% off retail price)
How to Install HP DeskJet Plus 4122 Ink Cartridges?
- Make sure that the printer is turned on.
- Open the printer's ink cartridge access door which can be found in front of the printer.
- The ink cartridge's carriage will automatically move, so make sure to wait for it to completely stop moving before you proceed.
- Gently push the ink cartridge down to release it, then pull it out from the printer.
- Get your new CompAndSave HP DeskJet 4122 ink cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case it leaks as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the new ink cartridge to its respective slot until it snaps lock into place.
- Close the printer's ink cartridge access door.
HP DeskJet Plus 4122 Ink Cartridge FAQs
- What ink does a HP DeskJet Plus 4122 use?
- HP DeskJet Plus 4122 printer uses the standard yield HP 67 and HP 67XL ink cartridges which come in black and tri-color. CompAndSave offers the replacement HP 67 and HP 67XL that work as a replacement for the original HP ink cartridges but at a very affordable price.
- What ink does HP DeskJet Plus use?
- HP DeskJet Plus printers use different kinds or models of ink cartridges. To know the model number of the cartridge your DeskJet Plus printer is using, you may check the user's manual that came with your printer. You may also check the existing cartridge that is installed in your printer. In front or on the side is a label or sticker with the model number which usually consists of alphanumeric characters. For example, HP DeskJet Plus 4122 printer uses the ink cartridge that has the model code of HP 67 for the standard yield and HP 67XL for the high yield in black and tri-color.