How To Install HP DeskJet Plus 4155 Ink Cartridges?
HP DeskJet Plus 4155 Ink Cartridges
Replacement HP DeskJet Plus 4155 Ink Cartridges from $19.95
Save $13.48 (25% off retail price)
Save $1.40 (3% off retail price)
Save $20.11 (25% off retail price)
Save $1.04 (2% off retail price)
Save $37.05 (28% off retail price)
Save $1.00 (1% off retail price)
Save $8.05 (29% off retail price)
Save $6.04 (23% off retail price)
Save $7.04 (26% off retail price)
Save $1.05 (5% off retail price)
How to change HP DeskJet Plus 4155 ink cartridges on printer?
- Make sure that the printer is turned on.
- Open the output tray in front of the printer and then open the printer ink access door.
- The ink cartridges carriage will automatically move so make sure to wait for it to completely stop moving before you proceed.
- Gently push down the ink cartridge to release it then pull it out from the printer.
- Get your new CompAndSave's ink for HP DeskJet Plus 4155. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case it leaks as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the HP DeskJet Plus 4155 ink replacement cartridges to its respective slot, then gently push it in until it snaps lock into place.
- Close the printer cartridge access door.
HP DeskJet Plus 4155 Ink Cartridges FAQs
- What ink does a HP DeskJet Plus 4155 use?
- HP DeskJet Plus 4155 printer uses the HP 67 black and HP 67 tri-color ink cartridges. This printer is also compatible with the high yield HP 67XL black and HP 67XL tri-color ink cartridges. The high yield ink cartridges contain more ink and can print more pages compared to the standard version. Replacement HP DeskJet Plus 4155 high yield and standard yield ink cartridges with genuine-like quality and satisfaction are available at CompAndSave. These ink cartridges will work as replacements of the original HP 67 and HP 67XL cartridges but at a very affordable price!
- Is HP 67 ink discontinued?
- No, HP 67 and HP 67XL ink cartridges are not discontinued as a matter of fact this ink cartridge is one of the most in-demand ink cartridges in the market. CompAndSave offers the replacement HP 67/67XL ink cartridges that are designed to meet or even exceed the OEM specifications at a very affordable price. The size, volume of ink, and print quality are all intended to be comparable to the original ink cartridges. Using these ink cartridges will never void your printer's warranty. For more information, click our Ink Knowledge Base.