How To Install HP ENVY 4502 Ink Cartridges?
HP ENVY 4502 Ink Cartridges
Replacement HP ENVY 4502 Ink Cartridges from $18.95
Save $32.08 (45% off retail price)
Save $6.09 (13% off retail price)
Save $71.50 (55% off retail price)
Save $122.20 (56% off retail price)
Save $4.04 (18% off retail price)
Save $28.04 (58% off retail price)
Save $7.04 (24% off retail price)
Save $21.04 (48% off retail price)
How to change HP Envy 4502 ink cartridge replacement on printer?
- Make sure that the printer is turned on and load a stack of plain white paper in the paper tray. Lift the scanner lid then open the ink cartridge access door of the printer.
- The ink cartridges' carriage will automatically move so make sure to wait for it to completely stop moving before you proceed.
- To release the ink cartridge, just gently lift the plastic lid covering the cartridge and gently push the plastic lid until it comes to an end. Then, pull the cartridge out from the printer.
- Get your new CompAndSave's HP 4502 ink cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case it leaks as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the HP Envy 4502 ink cartridge to its respective slot and then put the plastic lid cover back into place.
- Close the ink cartridge access door and scanner lid then try to print a test page.
HP Envy 4502 Ink Cartridges FAQs
- What ink does HP ENVY 4502 use?
- You can use either the standard yield HP 61 or the high yield HP 61XL ink cartridges in black and tri-color.
- What is the difference between HP 61 and HP 61XL ink cartridges?
- When it comes to cartridge size and printer compatibility, HP 61 and HP 61XL are the same. The only difference between the two is the high yield HP 61XL ink cartridge can print more pages compare to the standard yield HP 61.