How To Install HP ENVY 4511 Ink Cartridges?
HP ENVY 4511 Ink Cartridges
Replacement HP ENVY 4511 Ink Cartridges from $20.95
Save $42.08 (51% off retail price)
Save $6.09 (13% off retail price)
Save $62.27 (51% off retail price)
Save $106.50 (52% off retail price)
Save $25.04 (54% off retail price)
Save $2.04 (9% off retail price)
Save $27.04 (55% off retail price)
Save $7.04 (24% off retail price)
How do I change the ink in my HP Envy 4511?
- Make sure the printer is turned on. Open the ink cartridge access door by grasping the handle on each side and lifting it.
- Lift the lid of the used ink cartridges and push it back. Pull up the cartridges to remove it.
- Get your new CompAndSave HP ENVY 4511 ink cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case it leaks, as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color along with the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Install the new HP Envy 4511 printer ink cartridge by holding the sides. Make sure the nozzles are facing the printer.
- Insert it to the machine facing slightly upward. Close the latch until it snaps lock into place.
- Once the cartridges are installed, close the access door, then press OK.
HP Envy 4511 Ink Cartridge FAQs
- What ink cartridge does HP Envy use?
- HP Envy series uses various models of ink cartridges. For example, an HP Envy 4511 uses HP 63 and 63XL ink cartridges in black and tri-color. CompAndSave offers replacement HP 63 ink cartridges in standard yield and HP 63XL in high yield variants. Standard HP 63 black ink cartridge produces 190 pages, while the high yield HP 63XL black ink cartridge gives 480 sheets at 5% page yield. As for the tri-color cartridges, you can get 165 printouts for the standard HP 63 and 330 pages for the high yield HP 63XL at 5% page coverage. Get high-quality printer ink that’s budget-friendly. To know more about remanufactured and compatible ink cartridges, check our Ink Knowledge Base.
- Why is HP ink so expensive?
- HP inks are so expensive since big printer companies claim that the technology and process to produce printer inks are costly. However, this is also a way to regain profit for their low-cost printers. They sell expensive original ink cartridges to earn more since you will need to buy more cartridges in the long run. As a consumer, you have the option to use remanufactured or compatible HP cartridges that will not void your warranty as stated in the MAGNUSON-MOSS WARRANTY IMPROVEMENT ACT, United States Code Annotated Title 15 Commerce Trade Chapter 50, Consumer Product Warranties 15 Sections 2302.