How To Install HP ENVY 4520 Ink Cartridges?
HP ENVY 4520 Ink Cartridges
Replacement HP ENVY 4520 Ink Cartridges from $20.95
Save $42.08 (51% off retail price)
Save $6.09 (13% off retail price)
Save $62.27 (51% off retail price)
Save $106.50 (52% off retail price)
Save $25.04 (54% off retail price)
Save $2.04 (9% off retail price)
Save $27.04 (55% off retail price)
Save $7.04 (24% off retail price)
How to change HP Envy 4520 ink cartridges on printer?
- Make sure that the printer is turned on and put a white plain paper to the paper tray.
- Locate the handle to lift the HP Envy 4520 ink cartridge access door. This can be found on each side of the printer.
- The ink cartridge carriage will automatically move so make sure to wait for it to completely stop moving before you proceed.
- Gently press the cartridge lid after lifting it so you can pull the cartridge out from the printer.
- Get your new CompAndSave ink cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case it leaks as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the new HP 4520 ink cartridge to its respective slot. You should hear a snap indicating that its locked in place.
- Close the ink cartridge access door to lid and the exterior door then print a test page.
HP Envy 4520 Ink Cartridge FAQs
- What ink does HP ENVY 4520 use?
- HP Envy 4520 can use either the standard yield HP 63 or the high yield HP 63XL ink cartridges.
- Are HP 63 and 64 ink cartridges interchangeable?
- No, they are not interchangeable. HP Envy 4520 can only use the standard yield HP 63 or the high yield HP 63XL ink cartridges. Printers that use HP 63 cannot use HP 64 and vice versa.