HP Envy Photo 7155 Ink Cartridges
Replacement HP Envy Photo 7155 Ink Cartridges from $22.95
Save $40.08 (46% off retail price)
Save $61.12 (48% off retail price)
Save $103.20 (48% off retail price)
Save $19.04 (46% off retail price)
Save $21.04 (46% off retail price)
Save $0.04 (1% off retail price)
How to change HP Envy Photo 7155 ink cartridges on printer?
- Make sure that the printer is turned on, then load plain white paper on the paper tray.
- To access the HP Envy Photo 7155 ink cartridges, just lift or open the ink cartridge access door.
- The HP Envy Photo 7155 ink cartridges carriage will automatically move so make sure to wait for it to completely stop moving before you proceed.
- To release the ink cartridge from the slot, just lightly press it down then pull the cartridge out from the printer.
- Get your new CompAndSave ink cartridge, open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any messes in case it leaks as sometimes, factories tend to overfill ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the HP Envy Photo 7155 ink cartridge to its respective slot, you should hear a snap indicating that its locked in place.
- Close the ink cartridge access door then print a test page.
Most Common HP Envy Photo 7155 Ink Cartridge Replacement Questions
- What ink does the HP Envy Photo 7155 use?
- HP Envy Photo 7155 can use either the standard yield HP 64 or the high yield which is the HP 64XL ink cartridges.
- Does HP ENVY 7155 come with ink?
- Yes, it does. Upon purchasing the printer, it should come with an introductory ink cartridge.