HP Envy 7640 Ink Cartridges
Replacement HP Envy 7640 Ink Cartridges from $24.49
Save $35.00 (42% off retail price)
Save $15.00 (24% off retail price)
Save $50.50 (41% off retail price)
Save $88.00 (43% off retail price)
Save $15.50 (39% off retail price)
Save $18.50 (43% off retail price)
How do I change HP Envy 7640 ink cartridges on printer?
- First, make sure that your HP Envy 7640 printer is turned on, then load a stack of plain white paper in the paper tray.
- Next, open the ink cartridge access door.
- Gently press down on the ink cartridge to release it then pull it out from the printer.
- Get your new CompAndSave's HP Envy 7640 ink cartridge, open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any messes in case it leaks as sometimes, factories tend to overfill ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- You can pull the orange plastic tab to remove the protective tape from the ink cartridge and avoid touching the copper-colored contacts or the ink nozzles.
- Insert the ink cartridge to its respective slot. You should hear a snap indicating that its locked in place.
- Lastly, close the ink cartridge access door and press "OK".
Most Common HP Envy 7640 Ink Cartridges Questions
- What kind of ink does the HP Envy 7640 use?
- You can use either the standard HP Envy 7640 ink cartridge which is the HP 62 ink or the high yield ones - HP 62XL ink cartridges.
- Do you need both black and color cartridges to print HP?
- The answer is yes. Even if you will only need the black ink, the other cartridges should have ink for the printer to work as printers are designed to use small amounts of ink out from each cartridge installed depending on your printing needs. If you want to minimize the use of color ink since a few of your color cartridges are low in ink, you can change your printer software settings for it to print only in black.
- To avoid printing issues, we highly suggest you to replace any low ink cartridges. CompAndSave offers a wide variety of cheap printer ink cartridges without compromising its quality so you can print to your heart's content.