HP Envy Photo 7855 Ink Cartridges
Replacement HP Envy Photo 7855 Ink Cartridges from $22.95
Save $40.08 (46% off retail price)
Save $61.12 (48% off retail price)
Save $103.20 (48% off retail price)
Save $19.04 (46% off retail price)
Save $21.04 (46% off retail price)
Save $0.04 (1% off retail price)
How do I change HP Envy Photo 7855 ink cartridges on printer?
- First, make sure your HP Envy 7855 printer is on then open the ink cartridge access door.
- The HP Envy Photo 7855 ink cartridges' carriage will automatically move so make sure to wait for it to completely stop moving before you proceed.
- Lightly push down on the ink cartridge to release it, and then grasp the ink cartridge out of its slot.
- Get your new CompAndSave's HP Envy 7855 ink cartridge, open it over a sink or garbage to avoid any messes in case it leaks as sometimes, factories tend to overfill ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Carefully hold the cartridge by its sides with the contacts toward the printer, insert the HP Envy Photo 7855 ink cartridge into its slot, and then gently press the ink cartridge until it snaps into place.
- Close the ink cartridge access door then print a test page.
Most Common HP Envy Photo 7855 Ink Cartridges Questions
- What ink does HP Envy 7855 use?
- You can use either the standard HP Envy 7855 ink cartridge which is the HP 64 ink or the high yield ones - HP 64XL ink cartridges.
- What's the difference between 64 and 64XL ink cartridges?
- In terms of size and compatibility, they are both the same. The only difference is the HP 64XL ink cartridge can print more pages than the standard yield HP 64 ink cartridge.