HP Envy Pro 6464 Ink Cartridges
Replacement HP Envy Pro 6464 Ink Cartridges from $19.95
Save $13.48 (25% off retail price)
Save $1.40 (3% off retail price)
Save $20.11 (25% off retail price)
Save $1.04 (2% off retail price)
Save $37.05 (28% off retail price)
Save $1.00 (1% off retail price)
Save $8.05 (29% off retail price)
Save $6.04 (23% off retail price)
Save $7.04 (26% off retail price)
Save $1.05 (5% off retail price)
How to change HP Envy Pro 6464 ink cartridges on printer?
- Make sure that the printer is turned on.
- Open the printer ink access door by lifting it until it's locked in place.
- The ink cartridge's carriage will automatically move, so make sure to wait for it to completely stop moving before you proceed.
- To release the ink cartridge, just lift the ink cartridge cover then pull the cartridge out from the printer.
- Get your new CompAndSave HP Envy 6464 ink cartridges, open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any messes in case it leaks as sometimes, factories tend to overfill ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the HP Envy 6464 ink cartridge to its respective slot and put the ink cover back into place.
- Close the printer ink access door and try to print a test page.
Most Common HP Envy Pro 6464 Ink Cartridges Questions
- How do I fix incompatible HP ink cartridges?
- First, make sure that the ink cartridge you are installing in your printer is the right cartridge model. To verify, check the printer's manual or check the depleted ink cartridge, in front or on the side is a label or sticker with the printer model which is usually a combination of alphanumeric characters. If you already verified this part, next step is to troubleshoot by turning off the printer for 15 minutes and wipe the contacts of the ink cartridge with a nonabrasive towel or clothe with water or alcohol. For more detailed information, just click troubleshooting tips and you will be redirected to the right page.
- Does HP ink work for all HP printers?
- No, HP printer models offers different function and features. Therefore an ink cartridge design for one specific model will not work for another HP printer model. For example, ink cartridges that are designed for HP Envy Pro 6464 will not work or fit in a HP Photosmart 7520 and vice versa