How To Install HP ENVY Pro 6475 Ink Cartridges?
HP ENVY Pro 6475 Ink Cartridges
Replacement HP ENVY Pro 6475 Ink Cartridges from $19.95
Save $13.48 (25% off retail price)
Save $1.40 (3% off retail price)
Save $20.11 (25% off retail price)
Save $1.04 (2% off retail price)
Save $37.05 (28% off retail price)
Save $1.00 (1% off retail price)
Save $8.05 (29% off retail price)
Save $6.04 (23% off retail price)
Save $7.04 (26% off retail price)
Save $1.05 (5% off retail price)
How to change HP Envy Pro 6475 ink cartridges on printer?
- Make sure that the printer is turned on.
- Open the printer ink access door by lifting it until it's locked in place.
- The ink cartridge's carriage will automatically move, so make sure to wait for it to stop moving before you proceed completely.
- To release the ink cartridge, lift the ink cartridge cover, then pull the cartridge out from the printer.
- Get your new CompAndSave HP Envy 6475 ink cartridge. Open it over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case it leaks as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the ink cartridges. Make sure to touch the black plastic part only, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color and the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the HP Envy 6475 ink cartridge to its respective slot and put the ink cover back into place.
- Close the printer ink access door and try to print a test page.
HP Envy Pro 6475 Ink Cartridge FAQs
- How do I fix incompatible HP ink cartridges?
- There are various reasons why you might get an "Incompatible Ink" error on your printer. The most common and simplest one is an incorrect ink cartridge. HP has a variety of printer models that use different types of ink cartridges and you have to make sure that the cartridge you are installing is the right one for your printer. To verify, you may check your printer's manual or check the ink cartridge that you are about to replace. In front or on the side of the cartridge is a label or sticker with the model number of your cartridge. Check if the model number is the same as the model number of the new cartridge you are installing. If you already have it verified and you are still having the same issue, the next step would be to clean the contacts of the ink cartridge with a non-abrasive paper towel or cloth with alcohol. Gently wipe it then turn off the printer for 15 minutes before you reinstall the ink cartridges. For detailed information, just click our Troubleshooting Tips.
- What does it mean when ink is depleted?
- It means that all the ink inside the cartridge has already been consumed. This also means that you will need to replace the empty ink cartridge to continue printing. CompAndSave offers cheap replacement ink cartridges that are designed to work as the original without paying as much.