HP M1212nf Toner Cartridges - LaserJet M1212nf MFP Toner
HP M1212nf Toner Cartridges from $19.99
Save $103.01 (75% off retail price)
Save $208.02 (76% off retail price)
Save $525.05 (77% off retail price)
Save $64.00 (76% off retail price)
How Do I Change The Toner In My HP LaserJet M1212nf?
- Raise the printer's scanner assembly, then open the toner access door.
- Grab the toner cartridge that needs to be replaced, then carefully pull it out from the printer.
- Get your new CompAndSave HP LaserJet M1212nf MFP toner replacement cartridge. Open the cartridge over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case of a powder leak, as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the toner cartridges. Gently shake the toner cartridge and avoid touching the bottom part of the toner, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Carefully align and insert the new HP LaserJet Pro M1212nf toner cartridge into the slot until it is firmly seated in place.
- Close the toner access door and put the scanner assembly back into place.
HP M1212nf Toner Cartridges FAQ's
- Is it OK to use compatible toner cartridges?
- Yes, compatible, replacement, or remanufactured toner cartridges are designed to meet or exceed the OEM specifications. This means that you can get the same print quality and the number of prints without paying as much compared to the original toner cartridges. Our compatible, replacement, or remanufactured toner cartridges are also covered with a 1-year 100% satisfaction guarantee, and using these types of toner cartridges will not void your printer's warranty.
- Why HP toner is expensive?
- OEM ink and toner manufacturers claim that the high cost of toner cartridges is due to the research and development of technologies to deliver high-quality ink and toner. However, it is worth noting that there are generic cartridges that exceed OEM requirements while being less expensive than their counterparts. CompAndSave's compatible and replacement ink and toner cartridges are engineered to meet or exceed OEM standards. That means to say, you can have the same print quality and page output without spending a fortune. Please keep in mind that using generic, remanufactured, or replacement cartridges will never void the warranty on your printer. For additional information, please visit our Ink Knowledge Base.