HP LaserJet Pro M15w Toner Cartridges
Replacement HP LaserJet Pro M15w Toner Cartridges from $29.95
Save $42.00 (43% off retail price)
Save $86.00 (44% off retail price)
Save $220.00 (45% off retail price)
Save $20.04 (41% off retail price)
How to change HP LaserJet Pro M15w Toner Cartridges on Printer?
- Ensure that your printer is on.
- Open the printer toner access door.
- Remove the empty toner from the printer by pulling it out.
- Get your new HP LaserJet Pro M15w toner cartridge. Open the packaging carefully over a sink or garbage can to avoid any messes in case it leaks as sometimes, factories tend to overfill toner cartridges.
- Rock it gently 5-6 times to evenly distribute the powder.
- Remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Insert the HHP M15w toner cartridge by aligning it with the tracks in the printer.
- Close the printer toner access door.
Most Common HP LaserJet Pro M15w Toner Cartridges Questions
- What toner does HP M15w use?
- HP LaserJet Pro M15w printer uses HP 48A (CF248A) black toner cartridge. To be sure, you can check your printer manual or the toner cartridge that came with your printer as the toner model number should be indicated on it.
- Does HP LaserJet Pro M15w print color?
- HP LaserJet Pro M15w printer does not print in clor. This printer uses the HP 48A toner that prints in black and white only.