HP LaserJet Pro M404dn Toner Cartridges
Replacement HP LaserJet Pro M404dn Toner Cartridges from $39.99
Save $66.08 (32% off retail price)
Save $252.08 (57% off retail price)
Save $144.00 (34% off retail price)
Save $512.16 (58% off retail price)
Save $380.00 (36% off retail price)
Save $1,300.40 (59% off retail price)
Save $31.04 (30% off retail price)
Save $122.04 (55% off retail price)
Save $66.00 (63% off retail price)
Save $174.10 (79% off retail price)
How to change HP LaserJet Pro M404dn toner cartridge on printer?
- To access the HP LaserJet Pro M404dn toner cartridge, just simply open the front door of the printer by pressing the release button on the left side of the printer.
- Carefully pull the empty toner from the printer from the slot.
- Get your new CompAndSave toner cartridge. Open the cartridge over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case of a powder leak as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the toner cartridges. Avoid touching the bottom part of the toner, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Gently shake the toner cartridge sideways for about 5 to 6 times.
- Insert the HP LaserJet Pro M404dn toner cartridge to its slot and carefully align it to your printer.
- Close the toner cartridge access door then try to print a test page.
HP LaserJet Pro M404dn Toner Cartridge FAQs
- Can HP LaserJet toner cartridges be refilled?
- Yes, you can as long as you have the original toner cartridge and the right tools to do it. You can also check some refill stores or retailers near your area if you prefer to not do it yourself. You may consider checking CompAndSave's remanufactured and compatible ink and toner cartridges that are sold at an affordable price to save you for all the hassle in refilling your cartridges.
- How long do laser printer toners last?
- Our ink and toner cartridges come fresh from the factory each month and have a tested shelf-life of at least 20 months!