HP LaserJet Pro M404dn Toner Cartridges
Replacement HP LaserJet Pro M404dn Toner Cartridges from $39.99
Save $82.00 (39% off retail price)
Save $296.00 (67% off retail price)
Save $172.00 (41% off retail price)
Save $604.00 (68% off retail price)
Save $450.00 (42% off retail price)
Save $1,530.00 (69% off retail price)
Save $48.00 (41% off retail price)
Save $167.00 (68% off retail price)
Save $66.00 (62% off retail price)
Save $174.10 (78% off retail price)
HP LaserJet Pro M404dn Toner Replacement Guide
- To access the HP LaserJet Pro M404dn toner cartridge, just simply open the front door of the printer by pressing the release button on the left side of the printer.
- Carefully pull the empty toner from the printer from the slot.
- Get your new CompAndSave HP M404dn toner cartridge. Open the cartridge over a sink or garbage can to avoid any mess in case of a powder leak, as sometimes, factories tend to overfill the toner cartridges. Gently shake the toner cartridge five to six times and avoid touching the bottom part of the toner, then remove the covering tape that is usually bright in color as well as the plastic protective case, if there is, before installing it.
- Carefully align and insert the HP 404dn toner cartridge into its slot until it is firmly seated in place.
- Close the toner cartridge access door.
HP LaserJet Pro M404dn Toner Cartridges FAQ's
- Can you refill HP LaserJet toner cartridges?
Yes, genuine toner cartridges are refillable; however, it is not recommended since you have to replace some parts of the toner as well. If you think of refilling an empty toner cartridge, please bear in mind the following pros and cons. The major advantage of refilling is cost-efficiency. It'll be a way cheaper option rather than purchasing a new genuine one. On the other hand, refilled toner cartridges can have issues with the print quality and durability. Toner consists of different parts such as rolling gears, cleaning blades, etc. These parts wear out over time which can cause noise when printing, low-quality printouts, and even leakage inside the printer. Another thing to look into is the imaging drum; these hold the image before the toner powder is applied to the paper. Just like the toner, parts of the imaging drum also wear and tear over time.
To sum it all up, we highly encourage you to have it refilled through stores that offer refilling services instead. If you choose to purchase a new one, we at CompAndSave offer a wide variety of cheap printer toner cartridges at a much lesser price without compromising its quality. Our toners are manufactured to meet or exceed the OEM specifications, which will save you from all the trouble of going through the process of refilling a toner cartridge.
- What toner does M404dn use?
- HP LaserJet Pro M404dn printer uses the standard yield HP 58A and the high yield HP 58X toner cartridges. CompAndSave offers replacement HP 58A and HP 58X toner cartridges that can match and provide the same quality as the OEM but without the hefty price tag.
- Why is HP LaserJet toner so expensive?
- OEM ink and toner manufacturers claim that the high cost of toner cartridges is due to the research and development of technologies to deliver high-quality ink and toner. However, it is worth noting that there are generic cartridges that exceed OEM requirements while being less expensive than their counterparts. CompAndSave's compatible and replacement ink and toner cartridges are engineered to meet or exceed OEM standards. That is to say; you can have the same print quality and page output without spending a fortune. Please keep in mind that using generic, remanufactured, or replacement cartridges will never void the warranty on your printer. For additional information, please visit ink knowledge base, and you will be redirected to the right page.
Replacement HP LaserJet Pro M404dn Toner Cartridges Reviews
Great productReview for Replacement HP CF258X Toner Cartridge - 58X Black - High YieldEasy to load. Works greatWas this review helpful?
Outstanding product.Review for Replacement HP 58A Toner Cartridge - CF258A - BlackOutstanding product. Work great!Was this review helpful?
How about recycling old cartridges?Review for Replacement HP 58X High Yield Toner Cartridge - CF258X Black - No ChipCame in two days Perfect. Used them numerous tinesWas this review helpful?
Top quality. A+Review for Replacement HP CF258X Toner Cartridge - 58X Black - High YieldWorks just as well as the previous $250 cartridge. Comes with micro chip and ready to be installed!Was this review helpful?
correct product and works greatReview for Replacement HP 58X High Yield Toner Cartridge - CF258X Black - No Chipcorrect product and works greatWas this review helpful?
Review for Replacement HP58X Toner Cartridges 2 Pack - CF258X Black - High YieldGreat product. Delivers on your promises. Good price. Quite a savings! Thank you! A great blessing to get a substantial savings (over the "official" toner from the dealer, especially in Biden's and the Squad's economy.Was this review helpful?
Review for Replacement HP CF258X Toner Cartridge - 58X Black - High YieldGreat product. Does just what is advertised. Good price.Was this review helpful?
Was hesitant as the toner ...Review for Replacement HP 58A Toner Cartridge - CF258A - BlackWas hesitant as the toner had a chip. But it worked just like they said it wouldWas this review helpful?
I use this company for my business.Review for Replacement HP 58X High Yield Toner Cartridge - CF258X Black - No ChipI use this company for a year now. I can't be happier. Not only the toner is AMAZING, but also customer service is EXCELLENT!!!! Highly recommend this company. Just don't buy all the toners that I use, leave them for me, because I still need them :-)Was this review helpful?
Fast Delivery, Competent ServiceReview for Replacement HP CF258X Toner Cartridge - 58X Black - High YieldMy toner order arrived fast, was packaged well, and worked perfectly. I highly recommend CompAndSave.Was this review helpful?